Candidates must be based in the United States
At Elevated Third, we build everything from fully responsive marketing sites to complex web applications, all on top of Drupal. We’re looking for a mid-level Drupal developer with solid experience in PHP frameworks and/or CMS’s. Some Drupal experience is a requirement, but critical thinking and general PHP experience are great, so don’t sweat it if you spend more time in Laravel or Symfony and are looking for a change of scenery-we thrive on differences of opinion.
You believe in the power of an open, collaborative environment and value the opportunity to work in a space where you can ask questions and provide answers between heads-down code sprints. Your passion for learning new skills and technologies is always apparent in your clearly documented, clean code. You love writing code, but never forget the interests of the end user and overall site performance. You’re excited to work closely with everyone in the company and can clearly communicate complex technical problems in a way that is useful for non-developers. You want to be a part of building products that deliver meaningful results and refreshing user experiences. You want to lead projects and mentor junior developers.
- Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of a great end product.
- Build, test and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance and cross-browser compliance.
- Lead web development projects
- Mentor junior developers
- Experience with Drupal and another PHP framework/CMS.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with command line tools and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Git.
- Very comfortable setting up and troubleshooting local AMP environments.
- Bonus points for experience with custom Drupal module development, Google Analytics, technical writing and/or technical architecture.
The salary range for candidates based in the United States is 90-110k based on experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ URL: https://pridigital.com/If you are passionate about technology and working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic.
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescriptionThis position is open to applicants in the US and CanadaABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Additional Information About the RoleRemote Opportunity BJC is hiring for a Developer with Cloverleaf and or Mulesoft experience. Preferred experience and skillset: Working knowledge of HL7, secure file transfer protocols, REST API, SOAP, FHIR, TCL,.