Responsible for full life cycle of medium to large sized complex projects; strong technical skills; strong ability to understand complex business processes. Develops solutions based on extensive technical knowledge, skills, and experience; influences client towards innovative/integrated solutions
The responsibilities listed below are typical examples of the work performed by this position. Not all duties assigned to this position are included, nor is it expected that everyone in this position will be assigned every job responsibility.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of Drupal and associated modules.
- Drupal server configuration, tuning, and monitoring.
- Custom development to support advanced or unique functionality.
- Design and implementation of integration architecture.
- Complex integration utilizing API’s, Views, and other methods.
- Advanced theming for custom look and feel supporting accessibility and responsive design.
- Database administration, optimization, querying, and data transfer.
- Testing, validation, launch, and support activities.
- Contribute to UI/UX decisions and design.
- Serve as technical expert involved in training, customer consultation, and documentation.
- Collect and analyze user requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications.
- Follow industry and department best practices and policies for development work.
- Identify, define, and prioritize tasks within sprints.
- Effectively utilize issue tracking systems.
- Tactical project management activities for assigned tasks and projects.
- Research and evaluate new and emerging technology associated with the CMS.
- Work collaboratively with other IT teams across enterprise.
- Work with minimal supervision in a deadline driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Six + years of related work experience with computer systems and applications.
Required Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of Drupal 9 theming, module configuration, custom module development, security.
- Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL, PHP frameworks (Symfony, Zend).
- Expert knowledge of RESTful services, JS frameworks (Angular, React, Express).
- Demonstrable experience with UI and UX principles, concepts, and techniques.
- Demonstrable success on Drupal projects as a technical lead or senior individual contributor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Demonstrable critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Ability to execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Headless / decoupled Drupal development.
- JAVA development or support experience.
- Experience upgrading and migrating legacy web applications.
- Experience participating in Agile projects.
- Familiarity with ColdFusion, Site Executive CMS.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescriptionThis position is open to applicants in the US and CanadaABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Additional Information About the RoleRemote Opportunity BJC is hiring for a Developer with Cloverleaf and or Mulesoft experience. Preferred experience and skillset: Working knowledge of HL7, secure file transfer protocols, REST API, SOAP, FHIR, TCL,.