Headquarters: Wilmington, DE
As a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads; responding to support tickets, running updates and doing site configuration; creating and maintaining custom themes, modules, and documentation; and being a resource for your peers. You will be developing and maintaining sites while keeping yourself accountable to schedules, estimates, project requirements, and high standards of quality.
- Building and supporting a wide variety of Drupal sites.
- Prioritizing tasks between projects, project managers, and clients.
- Contributing to the technical design of sites, features, and functionality.
- Writing correct and clean custom themes and modules and consistently using best practices.
- Working with git-flow and pipeline automation to commit your code regularly.
- Communicating regularly with your team about task estimates and progress and identifying potential problems.
- Using documented user stories, technical requirements, data models, and process flows in your development work.
- Problem-solving, collaborating and asking questions proactively.
- Fostering an atmosphere of mutual respect with your team and on your projects.
- Helping to formulate effective, responsive designs and turning them into working Drupal themes
- Integrating Drupal themes with atomic/pattern design systems like Storybook
- Working closely with other developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation
- Developing and enhancing custom Drupal themes by architecting code that adheres to platform, community, and company standards and best practices
- Collaborating with your colleagues to leverage and contribute to the team's expertise
- Acting as a sounding board, subject matter expert, and peer review point for your team
- Problem-solving in both a team setting and individually as required by the project
- Remaining current with industry trends and best practices
- Providing accurate and timely accounting and reporting of own work
- Identifying and communicating scope creep, changes, and roadblocks that may impact your projects proactively
- Exhibiting strong communication and collaboration skills
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS
NOW... LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- 2+ years of experience developing responsive, accessible, performant, and user-friendly web solutions in Drupal
- Experience working within an agency environment and with remote teams.
- Experience identifying and surfacing potential project issues.
- Inclusive, supportive, and thoughtful interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with modern development tools and methods such as atomic and responsive design, git-flow, container-based environments, task runners, CSS preprocessors, IDEs, and CI/CD platforms.
- Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exposure to a variety of project management styles (waterfall, agile, scrum).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Agency experience required
- Experience with WordPress is a bonus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Additional Information About the RoleRemote Opportunity BJC is hiring for a Developer with Cloverleaf and or Mulesoft experience. Preferred experience and skillset: Working knowledge of HL7, secure file transfer protocols, REST API, SOAP, FHIR, TCL,.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.