PHP Backend developer
Latin America - (Fully Remote)
- Engaging one-on-one with your team members, understanding their unique needs, technical specialties, aspirations, and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the rest of the Engineering Management and TechOps teams to set the technical priorities, processes, and direction for the department.
Apply nowLearn about our philosophy, culture and all the benefits weKnow provides.
a good fit?
What the position involves.
- Helping your team stay unblocked and on target.
- Architecting projects by guiding technical strategy, development, and deployment, ensuring the delivery of outstanding digital experiences.
You should work with us if you...
- You have lots of tools in your belt to get the job done and know what to use when.
- You embrace the pragmatic solution, even if it isn't glitzy.
- You take simplicity and elegance over technical complexity any day.
- You understand that getting to the best solution sin't always fast or easy.
- You believe in the power of collaborative teamwork and information sharing.
- You think that taking incremental steps is the productive path to the ultimate solution.
- You like working with smart and creative people.
- You like working with exciting clients that do really cool stuff, like helping the environment.
- You want to be part of a close-knit company that is growing in the right ways.
- Experience Developing with PHP
- Experience with Drupal and/or WordPress
- Experience serving as a Developer for an agency.
- Strong organization, project management, and client relationship-building skills.
- Technology expertise with insights about technology trends and solutions.
- Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts and challenges for non-technical and client audiences.
Have more questions?
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our Mission:CircleLink Health® is a company of passionate clinicians, technologists and business people tackling the $600B problem of preventable chronic condition complications. Our mission is to accelerate the shift to preventative care (from status.
What started as a small group of families gathered around a kitchen table in 1979 has blossomed into the nation's leading voice on mental health. The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization.
Job Title: Web Developer 2Location: RemoteDuration: 6 MonthsDescription:This position is only 10 hours a weekRemoteLocation: Remote (PST "or" CST)Duration: 6 Months contract (10 Hrs per week)Interview: 3-rounds (2 -technical rounds) (1- Manager discussion).
Back End DeveloperRemotePublic TrustNationwide IT Services (NIS) is seeking a Back-End Developer to support all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance. This.
Do you have a passion for problem solving and enjoy working with a dynamic and creative team? Do you love learning and collaborating with a developer community and want to join a growing team of technologists specializing in Drupal? This position requires.