What is Globalfy?
One-click solution that enables global entrepreneurs to do business across the US providing a business bank account and US entity 100% online in less than 5 minutes.
Globalfy is a tech company and grew more than 500% in the last few years.
Apply for this incredible opportunity and join an international team!
The Tech Leader is responsible for taking charge of technical teams and all the projects they undertake, such as writing progress reports, analyzing briefs, identifying risks and developing work schedules.
The person for this position will need a professional and deep experience in software development and technology. Also, being able to quickly identify problems and build lasting relationships are essential. You will ensure the smooth functioning of all technical operations, identifying the project requirements and developing the design structure.
- Overseeing daily technical operations;
- Delegate tasks to the team, in order to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals of the company;
- Help the team by analyzing and identifying technical problems;
- Understand users’ needs and develop applications in order to ascertain their needs;
- Analyzing project briefs, requirements and deliverables;
- Supervising system modifications;
- Identify areas of improvement;
- Conducting periodic security checks/audits;
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders;
- Implementing best practices and coding standards;
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, Software Developer or similar position;
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of latest technologies and industry trends;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools and databases;
- Highly accurate and logical;
- Advanced English required.
- PHP, LARAVEL
- NODE.JS, NEXT
- POSTGRESQL, MYSQL
- Monthly Self-development budget
- Language courses
- Paid Vacation
Full-time remote position
Schedule: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (East-time)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software Developer: 10 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Flutter: 3 years (Preferred)
- React: 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our Mission:CircleLink Health® is a company of passionate clinicians, technologists and business people tackling the $600B problem of preventable chronic condition complications. Our mission is to accelerate the shift to preventative care (from status.
What started as a small group of families gathered around a kitchen table in 1979 has blossomed into the nation's leading voice on mental health. The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization.
PHP DeveloperJob detailsPosted 10 November 2022Salary $0 - $85000 per annum, Benefits: plus bensLocationCharlotteJob type PermanentDisciplineDevelopmentReferenceAS-22-4Contact NameAdam StevensonJob descriptionWe are currently hiring for a PHP Developer.
Back End DeveloperRemotePublic TrustNationwide IT Services (NIS) is seeking a Back-End Developer to support all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance. This.
Do you have a passion for problem solving and enjoy working with a dynamic and creative team? Do you love learning and collaborating with a developer community and want to join a growing team of technologists specializing in Drupal? This position requires.