Manager Mid Market Partnerships
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
As the Manager of our MidMarket partner team you will be responsible for building successful partnerships with leading digital agencies across the open source partner ecosystem. You will lead a team of 3 (and growing) Partner Managers focused on driving success for agencies ranging from leading Wordpress and Drupal focused solution providers to Full Service Digital agencies. Your team will establish, build and manage relationships with key leaders across our partners' sales, marketing and development teams, ultimately driving predictable pipeline growth for our Partners and Pantheon while empowering their teams to fully realize WebOps for their customers.
Pantheon's typical mid market agency partners range in size from 15 to 100 employees and work directly on Pantheon; leveraging WebOps to successfully achieve their growth goals and driving lead generation and reseller opportunities for Pantheon while collaborating on shared GTM strategies.
What you Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of experience in building successful Partnerships with organizations that create Open Source based solutions with preference given to someone with Digital agency experience.
- Proven track record in building partnerships with Digital Agencies or other Service-driven organizations focused on driving an understanding of how their technology partnership can help win new customers and long term relationships and ROI.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven creative ability to identify and implement win/win solutions on a per partnership basis.
- Experience leading and scaling a team of dedicated partner managers with partnership and technical sales responsibilities.
- Deep experience in executing complex technical sales with technical and non technical prospects.
- 10% travel required
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: