Job ResponsibilitiesParticipate in the complete software development lifecycle. This includes: requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance. As a member of a self-organizing SCRUM team, the job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team.
Our interview process is very technical and requires a strong and deep understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development. If you consider yourself a strong developer and love writing software, please apply to learn more.
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience is desired.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Extremely strong problem solving/analytic abilities applicable to troubleshooting complex and abstract problems while discovering realistic solutions.
- Deep understanding and advanced skill set with an OO language.
- Experience in C# and .NET or Java.
- PHP and Mobile Technologies
- Experience with SQL/MySQL.
- Desire to work in fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and switch contexts quickly.
- Ability to quickly absorb complicated frameworks and business rules.
Colorado Code of Regulations 7 CCR 1103-13 Disclosure
Salary will generally fall between $41,486 - $100,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people »
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: