This role can be based remote but we would prefer someone on the East coast.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
We are looking for an inspiring and motivated Sales Engineer to join our growing company. Reporting to the Manager of our Sales Engineering team, you will help drive growth by providing technical expertise to prospective customers and closely working with our global sales leadership team.
Pantheon’s Sales Engineering team is a charismatic, highly-respected group of technologists who are collaborative, visible, influential, and impactful. Do you want to join a growing team who are focused on increasing our footprint in the enterprise market? Keep reading.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Partner with our sales account team to demonstrate Pantheon value and technical capabilities to qualify and close customers.
- Collaborate across all departments to advance the technical dynamics of our GTM strategy.
- Align closely with the product org to ensure value proposition is fully represented fully and provide customer feedback to further evolve our products and services offerings
- Demonstrate and communicate the value and advantages of our platform via ROI analysis, compelling product demos, and on-site (or remote) technical presentations to prospective or current clients to convey the full strategic benefits of our platform
- Partner with our account executives to help provide discovery and insights into our customers’ requirements to map our solutions to best serve their business objectives.
- Work with the sales leadership team to shorten new account executives onboarding ramp, provide insights to the sales team via sales and domain training, and provide direct feedback with respect to customer lifecycle management and sales processes.
What You Bring To The Table
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years sales engineering experience
- Highly technical and curious to know, grow, and learn more
- Desire and ability to be both coach and player and to create impact in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a winner’s mentality combined with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership presence
Bonus Points For
- PaaS/SaaS experience
- Experience in marketing technology, open source, website development
- A compelling cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job and why Pantheon is the place for you
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: