Do you have the desire to inspire other developers? Want to build a community around something you’re interested in? Join our ISV partner team and help foster and grow a vibrant Sugar Developer and Partner community.
SugarCRM’s ISV organization supports and grows our community of Sugar Developers and ISV partners that build integrations and applications using Sugar. You will be a passionate advocate for Sugar technology as well as a vocal champion for partner ecosystem interests within SugarCRM. This is a position for engineers or solution architects who love connecting with developers, building tools to help them, and sharing experience and knowledge about the best ways to build software.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Be a developer or hands-on solution architect up to 50% of the time - develop, test, release, and maintain custom code examples for Sugar Developers and ISV partners.
- Work directly with strategic ISV partners to get them activated and listed on Sugar Exchange
- Assist in building out a world-class Sugar ISV technical program
- Create engaging Sugar Developer and ISV Partner content (Blog, Developer Guide, Community, Twitter, Newsletters, etc.)
- Advocate for the needs of partner ecosystem within SugarCRM
- Take technical documentation from the engineering team and turn them into understandable content
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts across SugarCRM
- Empathize with external developers and partners and bring their feedback back to the product team
What you will need to succeed:
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations is very desirable.
- Clear understanding of the software development and integration best practices.
- Insatiable curiosity with a need to understand the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share technical knowledge and information with others
- Strong time management, prioritization, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for delivering great business outcomes thru great technology
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time (in a post-COVID world)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting