Headquarters: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Speak4 is a technology start-up that makes it simple for organizations to empower their supporters to speak up for the causes they believe in via an innovative, frictionless digital advocacy platform.
Speak4 was created by a team of experienced marketers, skilled technologists and award-winning digital strategists who wanted a better tool to help organizations mobilize grassroots support online.
Speak4 is looking to add a smart, hardworking junior PHP developer to join our product team to continue building out our cutting-edge digital advocacy platform.
Success in this role requires taking direction from the Chief Technology Officer and assisting with all aspects of the company's product development. Ideal candidates will have top-notch web development skills, be detail-oriented and take an entrepreneurial approach to their responsibilities.
As one of the early members of our team, you will have numerous opportunities to expand your responsibilities and contribute to the company's product roadmap and future growth.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Write "clean," well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Note: we view this section as a guide, not a checklist. We encourage you to apply even if you don't satisfy every single bullet on this list.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proven software development experience in PHP, SQL and REST API design
- Understanding of open-source projects like WordPress
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop innovative new ideas
Speak4 is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: