Headquarters: Dundee, UK
As as web developer with mtc, you are responsible for developing world-class web applications for our clients. You will work side-by-side with designers, project managers, frontend developers, marketing, and other backend developers to create new features/websites and continue to innovate existing websites for our clients.
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- At least 5 years experience working in PHP. Preferably, knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks: Laravel, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento 2, BigCommerce.
- Experience with modern and legacy code, SQL databases, and Linux CLI.
- You would be responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs, working on new projects, and implementing changes for existing customers.
- Working directly with clients to discover and define requirements, and reporting progress.
- Following best practices to deliver quality, maintainable, and testable code.
- Looking to innovate and learn new strategies.
- Working independently while also collaborating with other team members.
Email email@example.com (Subject: WWR Backend Developer). Please attach a copy of your CV.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
MindSource is looking for an experienced with a strong background in the LAMP environment and Solid OOP skills in PHP 7.2+. Job Title: PHP Developer Location: 100% Remote Duration: Full timeInterview Process: Phone Interview + Take home Challenge + Zoom Interview****** 100% Remot
We are looking for experienced PHP Drupal Developer to join our Team in Warsaw or remotly.Why you will like it:Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environmentWork from home daysInternational team of highly skilled peopleScrum agile development me
Product Manager, Data PlatformRemote, US time zonesAbout PantheonPantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers,
**9-12 Month CONTRACT**Description: This position is responsible for creating and maintaining processes which send and receive data between Cloudmed and our clients using a variety of formats and methods and performing basic support and troubleshooting tasks for the core applicat