While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Web Developer to join our team.
We strive to forge inspired, nimble, and visionary creative work that drives compelling, honest, and empathetic engagement experiences across Imprivata’s digital properties and channels. As part of the Creative Team, the Web Develop supports the development, maintenance, and updates of the Imprivata corporate digital properties. Our mission is to create rich digital experiences that deliver the most meaningful content to site visitors in order to match their needs and goals.
This role handles front-end development and theming as well as module development of the Imprivata corporate sites. This position requires a combination of problem-solving (how to reach the end goals efficiently and effectively), programming skills (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, etc.), and a sense of aesthetics (understanding and applying element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on).
A strong grasp of web development trends and content management systems — specifically Drupal 9 — is required, as well as an understanding of responsive and adaptive design and development, code review processes, and code deployment workflows. In addition, familiarity with the entire web development process, from design through development and review, implementation and deployment, through quality assurance and maintenance, is required. The Web Developer will work directly with members of the Creative team and be exposed to external development resources and processes. They will regularly contribute, audit, and review release-ready high-quality code for the Imprivata web properties.
Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company creating top-tier technology solutions for the healthcare industry. This is a great opportunity to gain real, hands-on experience in custom web development for a corporate CMS platform.
This role is open for remote, in-office, or hybrid employees.Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and update Imprivata websites using Drupal CMS.
- Work with front and back-end developers and the Web team to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new components, features, and functionality
- Help establish and guide the website’s architecture, ensure high-performance and availability, and manage technical aspects of the CMS.
- Perform quality assurance of your own work and that of others, including code testing, cross browser testing, big fixes, code review, etc.
- Website code optimization
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A graduate in Computer Science with a concentration in Web Development or related discipline with a 3.0 GPA minimum.
- Experienced knowledge of today's website standards and attention to detail, standards, and best practices
- The ability to hand-write HTML and debug most types of code
- Familiarity with code repositories such as Github as well as push/pull and check-in code processes
- Experience with Drupal CMS
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance)
- Prior relevant experience in a technology environment
- Well-developed analysis and problem-solving skills and the willingness to dig in and find solutions
- Strong belief in seeking efficient ways to achieve results and the ability to learn from the work to inform the work
- Effective communication, organization, and personal project management skills as well as the ability to adapt with team standards and best practices
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite and other creative web tools, namely Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Figma
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
WEB DEVELOPER - LAMP STACK AND FRONT END POSITION OVERVIEW The Web Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of web applications and content management system websites. The successful candidate will work closely with a design team and a project manager to deliv
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?We’re looking for Senior PHP Developersto join our various engineering teams. You will make an impact by…Building new API integrations together with one or mo
Are you looking for meaning and purpose in the work you do?Granicus is a global (remote first) software as a service company building products for the public sector. We digitize government services for all levels of government: city, county, state and federal. We also work with t
Please complete an application at our employer site to be considered: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=33452&clientkey=EF29DC9CFC4C025DF8EAB0717F05FD8EPOSITION TITLE: Accounting Associate The Accounting Associate is a full-time accounting positi
Lakarya is hiring for one of our clientsRole: Drupal Dkan Developer (US Citizens only)Location: RemoteLong term Contract Job ResponsibilitiesCustom programming and web application development for DrupalTesting, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sitesContributing