Darwin Investor Network, a fast-growing traffic and lead generation company established in South Florida but entirely working remote, is searching for a mid-level Junior Developer individual with a high level of energy to join our growing technology team. The Junior Developer will help support our sales and lead generation efforts in all technology facets, while helping develop custom solutions to support other business objectives. The ideal candidate is proficient in the latest technology updates, highly organized and self-motivated, and capable of managing a diverse workload while prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and creative team.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Support all technology operations including but not limited to web development, client management and support and internal technologies
- Maintain and enhance existing products and systems built in Wordpress and other areas
- Implement front-end solutions as it pertains to our Company and Client growth
- Oversee each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Various objectives/duties as directed by the Director of Technology and Managing Partners
- Troubleshoot technology when problems arise
Skills and Abilities:
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 or MORE YEARS OF RELEVANT, RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE UTILIZING THE SKILLS BELOW
- You are a candidate who can listen to minor to complex problems, brainstorm how to solve them, and finally hand-code the solution from scratch using PHP and other languages.
- Understand forms, post, get, and request variables
- Understanding of APIs and how to interact with them programmatically
- Familiarity with modern web development best practices and responsive design
- Experience in managing and maintaining Wordpress websites and plugins
- Exceptional ability to create technical operating standards
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Great at multitasking, prioritizing responsibilities, and time management
- Ability to work independently
- Great interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and written to interact with clients, the team, and all company vendors
- 2+ years documented work experience using PHP
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering, or similar; preferred.
- Proven track record in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of technology solutions
- Excellent communication and time management skills
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Experience working with the following is a plus:
Ongage, GetResponse, KEAP (Infusionsoft) or other email broadcast applications.
Zapier, Optin Monster, Click Funnels and other applications.
Full-time Benefits to Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- Great Culture and Growth Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
We're excited to find the perfect candidate that will need minimal training and can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact from day one!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On a scale of 1-10 (10 being an expert); What is your level of working PHP knowledge?
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KYHi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?We’re looking for Senior PHP Developersto join our various engineering teams. You will make an impact by…Building new API integrations together with one or mo
Are you looking for meaning and purpose in the work you do?Granicus is a global (remote first) software as a service company building products for the public sector. We digitize government services for all levels of government: city, county, state and federal. We also work with t
Please complete an application at our employer site to be considered: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=33452&clientkey=EF29DC9CFC4C025DF8EAB0717F05FD8EPOSITION TITLE: Accounting Associate The Accounting Associate is a full-time accounting positi