SCE Federal Credit Union is a company in Irwindale, CA 91706. We are supportive, collaborative, customer-centric and our goal is to improve the lives of our members, our team, & our communities through the value we create..
Our work environment includes:
- Casual work attire
- Safe work environment
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Company perks
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT THIS LINK:
The hours for this position are 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Team member would be expected to be on-site about once per month for meetings/projects. Can be on-site more often if that is your preference.
Designs, develops, produces, writes copy for, and/or maintains print and digital collateral using graphic software including external and/or internal promotional materials, brochures, signage, and special projects for all departments of SCE FCU, the Center for Financial Empowerment, and Credit Union partners. Assists with communications, in addition to general marketing support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the branch video system, including strategy, scheduling, updates, creation
- Gathers and/or creates images for social media channels
- Develops topics, maintains an editorial calendar, research, writes, and formats blog entries
- Manages analytics and reporting on email blasts
- Coordinates the Marketing Manager function within Synapsys strategizing, working with other team members to create campaigns, monitoring and reporting
- Acts as backup operator for online information repository (SilverCloud)
- Assists with internal digital management as requested
- Utilizes various graphical software tools and technologies to transform graphical concepts into digital applications online. Uses appropriate graphic based images, typography, live text, web safe colors, image scanning, and form elements to support the application and quality of the product
- Meets with management on projects, technical specification, and deadlines. Makes changes to product based on feedback from management and users
- Ensures compliance and Credit Union branding and style guidelines are followed
Marketing Support & Design
- Designs, coordinates, distributes, and/or executes internal and / or external printed and/or digital marketing materials and marketing vehicles
- Produces, films, and edits videos, including animated and live
- Under general direction, performs a variety of tasks requiring design and creative graphic treatment. Works from general guidelines using considerable creative judgment regarding composition and media selection. Familiar with multiple media platforms and techniques
- Works from written as well as verbal direction. Plans, lays out, and prepares commercial artwork for inclusion in brochures, displays, websites, advertisements, signage, flyers, presentations, and similar graphic applications
- Utilizes graphics production equipment and graphic art techniques, web tools, and supplies, including personal computer and desktop publishing/graphics software. Creatively designs artwork and manipulates images for optimum photo quality using graphic software
- Researches and purchases graphics, photography, and printed supplies and services. Creates artwork, mock-ups, text formatting, and other visuals to create layouts
- Works on the development, writing, and finalization of content and copy for print and digital platforms
- Creates and presents concepts, determining best techniques for production. Consults with printers and suppliers. Bids, proofs, and evaluates external printer jobs for accuracy and quality. Produces final art suitable for projects and final production. Follows up on production and delivery.
- Collaborates with external vendors on special events, promotions, marketing campaigns or specific design projects. Modifies and implements designs generated by others to ensure quality products
- Develops and manages monthly statement messaging program
Internal Communications & Credit Union Team Support
- Contributes to program, promotional, and/or product guides, in addition to creating product and service sheets, gathering input from contributors, and working with them to ensure timelines are met. Maintains and updates sheets
- Creates and manages project timelines and goals from concept to execution, ensuring contributors are kept aware of deadlines
- Collaborates with internal and external teams on special projects and/or special events as needed online banking, mobile banking, card plastics, training days, corporate events, etc.
- Participates in idea generation and provides guidance to internal teams requiring marketing support
- Ensures brand is appropriately represented at offsite events and activities
- Creates and updates internal and external forms
Education and/or Experience
- A two-year college degree, four-year college degree, or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
- Minimum of 3 years related professional work experience
- Expertise with a PC (not MAC)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Platform (specifically InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) necessary
- Experience with SharePoint Cloud desirable
- HTML a plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with team members of organization, vendors, and others in both written and verbal form. Bilingual skills are a plus, but not required.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, sums, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Skills and Abilities
Must possess excellent organizational and grammar skills; design, copywriting and editing ability is essential. Must be creative and receptive to design changes, self-disciplined, and able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet multiple deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear
- The team member is frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- The team member is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The team member must occasionally life and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- This position may be 100% in person or may be hybrid, depending on the individual and on Credit Union and/or department needs
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT THIS LINK:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.53 - $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Masks in office, plexiglass for member-facing team, many staff on hybrid remote schedule, deep cleanings, social distancing
- Do you have proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Platform (specifically InDesign)?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What is Invelo?Invelo is a high-velocity SaaS CRM used by real estate professionals. The company was incubated by its sister company, Open Letter Marketing (OLM), which is one of the most respected direct-to-seller marketing companies within the real estate investment industry. O
Stock market for sports website SportsSwaps is looking for a hungry PHP/MYSQL web developer to assist with the development and growth of SportsSwaps.com. As a lead developer of SportsSwaps you will review all existing code and make the necessary future changes. This is a great op
Research, design, develop, operate and maintain web applications through the integration of technical and business requirements per standard Norwegian Cruise Line IT process methodology. Solutions may include 3rd party and/or in-house developed applications and the procurement of
*Full-Stack Web DeveloperJob DescriptionAs a Full-Stack Web Developer, your position will be developing features for new and existing websites, as well as maintaining and updating existing features. The ideal candidate should have strong skills in Craft CMS and Laravel PHP Framew
Frustrated with your current position because you're not given enough challenge, autonomy or responsibility? We know that feeling. That's why we've created a unique position for you at Buyers Edge Platform. If you're interested in a fast-paced environment and working on a variety