This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for in person collaborations with your team.
Being a Software Engineer at iManage means…
You will work on Agile teams, will closely collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance organizations as well as product stakeholders. You will be responsible for the underlying infrastructure of the iManage Drive. You will get the opportunity to utilize knowledge of major programming languages, operating systems, and networking, as well as the chance to gain knowledge of Software Development methodologies with a special emphasis on unit testing, performance testing, and continuous integration.
One of our leaders, Director of Quality and Performance Engineering (Randy Darling) puts it best: ”An iManage Software Engineer will get the opportunity to learn directly from experienced members of our team and impact some of the iManage Drive team’s most interesting projects, such as our Mega Sync project that will enable the iManage Drive to sync a million documents and perform a million automated tests within 30 minutes. You will partner closely with experienced members on the team who are eager to answer questions and help you grow.”
iM Responsible For…
- Designing, building, and automatically test iManage Drive.
- Analyzing requirements/designs and determining test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution.
- Designing and building test environments and data sets.
- Represents the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Designing, building auto test iManage Drive underlying infrastructure.
- Collaborating and communicating with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Maintaining awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open-source offerings of interest, and general development trends.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0 - 5 years in software development or test automation development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Major programming language experience (Python, Rust, Java, C, C++, C#, etc.).
- Operating System, database, and networking knowledge.
- Software Development methodologies.
- Unit testing and white-box testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Performance, security, stress, reliability, load testing.
- Mobile application testing and development.
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally.
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library.
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
LOCATIONThis role is remote eligible. We are open to hiring this role in all states except California.ABOUT REPAYREPAY (“Realtime Electronic Payments” / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
More jobs by this company
This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for.
We offer a flexible working policy that supports the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have.