ApolloMed (NASDAQ: AMEH) is a physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company. We are building and operating a novel, integrated, value-based healthcare delivery platform to empower our physicians to provide the highest quality of end-to-end care for their patients in a cost-effective manner. Our mission is to combine our clinical experience, best-in-class delivery network, and technological expertise in order to improve patient outcomes, increase access to healthcare, and make the US healthcare system more efficient.
With over a million managed lives across the country and terabytes of data generated, our software and applications need to be cutting-edge, efficient, and aligned with our core values of improving patient outcomes and empowering our providers.
We are looking for Frontend and Backend Senior Software Engineers
- Comfortable with ambiguity and biased towards action. You can identify the 20% of the work that leads to 80% of the result, and mobilize and execute the high-impact work consistently. You enjoy thinking about complex and ambiguous problems and can execute consistently and add compounding value.
- Relentlessly resourceful. You enjoy taking ownership and can get things done without excuses. You are resilient, detail-oriented, and truly believe that no task is beneath you, even in the face of potential challenges.
- Growth-oriented. You are able to evaluate all perspectives, even if uncomfortable, and have the courage to adjust your views if necessary. You have the expertise and communication skills to balance a growth mindset with a bias towards action.
- Mission-driven. You are excited by the prospect of diving into complex problems that will drastically improve patient outcomes, while lowering the cost of a tremendously inefficient US healthcare system, where waste is over 40% and per-capita healthcare dollars spent is double that of other developed nations.
What you’ll do:
- Design, test, deploy, improve, and maintain software that will be used internally at ApolloMed, and externally by physicians and patients
- Work with business users, engineers, and other stakeholders to execute mission-critical projects
- Manage project requirements, priorities, and deliverable timelines effectively
- Extremely high-visibility team
- Startup-like mentality and career trajectory in a recently IPO’d company (>1B market cap) targeting 100%+ growth y/o/y in 2021
- Work on and lead buildout of new, flagship products impacting millions of patients
Other helpful but not required skills: microservices, message queues, Redis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, or related experience
- Experience in software development using at least one general purpose programming language (such as Python, C#, VB.NET, etc.)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in some of the following: full-stack web application development, developing and designing large software systems, web scraping and other automation scripting, ETL and data pipelines, data science, machine learning
- Strong general problem-solving and logical reasoning ability
- Further education or experience in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- Experience in leading and guiding projects from inception to production and further scaling
- Experience with DevOps: CI/CD, containerization, deployment, orchestration, and related (such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Expert in at least one general programming language (such as Python, C#, VB.NET, etc.) and experience with Python
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
More jobs by this company
Data Engineer Job DescriptionApolloMed (NASDAQ: AMEH) is a physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company. We are building and operating a novel, integrated, value-based healthcare delivery platform to empower our physicians to provide.
ApolloMed (NASDAQ: AMEH) is a physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company. We are building and operating a novel, integrated, value-based healthcare delivery platform to empower our physicians to provide the highest quality of.