Who You Are:
We are looking to hire a mid-level data engineer to join our dynamic engineering team. You will be a part of a global data engineering team, spread across the various United States and India based SWZD offices, and will play a key role in enabling our data-driven strategy. As a Data Engineer, you’ll work closely with Product Managers, Finance and Business Analysts, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers as you help define our data development roadmap. Eager to jump into a pivotal role that's essential in enabling data-informed decisions? It’s time to apply!
Who We Are:
Spiceworks Ziff Davis is a global organization with a work from anywhere approach to getting the job done. We help the world’s businesses find, adopt, and manage the latest technologies. We also help technology brands build, market, and sell better products and services. Millions of technology buyers and hundreds of brands later, we’ve built the platforms they use to get their jobs done and make them better at what they do, every day. the SWZD ecosystem to touch over 90% of all technology spending...Think about the impact of that!
We are uniquely positioned to offer our clients (top international companies such as HPE, IBM, Adobe, and SAP) unmatched visibility into in-market accounts by leveraging our scale, quality, and broad spectrum of B2B data. Unparalleled access to the world’s most influential technology buyers combined with proprietary algorithms and cutting-edge analytics enables SWZD the leader in intent-backed, intelligent, omnichannel marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product team and contribute to software design
- Partner or lead in the development of self-monitoring, robust, scalable, batch and streaming ETL processes
- Develop and improve the continuous integration and testing processes
- Perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
- Contribute to the consolidation of our data and empower other teams to derive value from our warehouse ecosystem
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply side (e.g. application engineers) and data demand side (e.g., BI analysts, data scientists, product managers, and other engineering teams)
- Ensure data privacy and compliance (GDPR), as well as maintaining data dictionaries for governance purposes
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s or master's in engineering, computer science, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience delivering data pipelines and managing resulting data stores (experience with Snowflake Data Warehouse, Redshift a plus)
- Academic or work Experience applying analytic skillsets
- Working on structured and unstructured datasets
- Hands on experience in Python
- Understanding of building data models, SQL and query optimization
- Experience using managed cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Experience with one or more orchestration technologies (Matillion, Snowflake, Pyspark, Redshift, Athena, Airflow, Talend, Kinesis, Hive, Firehose, Kafka ..)
- Experience identifying and resolving performance and data quality issues
- Experience in data gathering, technical project planning and communicating with stakeholders
- Experience working in agile/scrum development environments
Perks and Benefits
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Volunteer paid time off
- Generous holidays
- Recognition Programs - yes there are multiple, AND prizes!
- Remote-first work experience and a work from anywhere culture
- Weekly coffee chats with leaders
- Wellness and mindfulness programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Sick days
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Bi-weekly Townhalls
- Regional holiday celebrations
- Community give-back celebrations
- Transportation Assistance for night-shift employees
- Unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Employee stock purchase program
- ...and more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Scientist IIDescriptionFrontier Communications is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong academic grounding in statistics to join our Data Science team under the Consumer organization.You will get a chance to analyze massive data sets with the.
Posted28-May-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaData is increasingly becoming the core of what we do in support of our.
Role Summary: The Director of Analytics and Reporting identifies areas of strategic focus and develops analytical approaches and methodologies. Oversees a team of data and reporting analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) is a leading source of technical engineering, end-to-end turnkey solutions, and software development services in the rapidly expanding telecom industry. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans,.