- Plans long-term statistical studies, including the preparation of proposals, design of survey instruments and determining sampling procedures.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes the collection of information and data; recommends statistical approaches, trends, sources and uses.
- Prepares data for presentation.
- Prepares reports of studies for internal validation and cross validation studies.
- Analyzes the interrelationships of data and defines logical aspects of data sets.
- Develops systems for organizing data to analyze, identify and report trends.
- Manages database of research data for projects.
- Meets with the PI to discuss strategy, data analysis, and results
- Thorough knowledge of research topics addressed.
- Thorough skills associated with statistical analysis and systems programming.
- Research skills at a level to evaluate alternate solutions and develop recommendations.
- Fluent in the use of Linux operating system and workstation
- Fluent in Python and R programming
- Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- Advance Degree – PhD in related area and / or equivalent experience / training
- Thorough skills in analysis and consultation with members of the team
- Skills to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Skills in project management.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity – both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Code and Payroll Title
Appointment End Date
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
Job TitleData Analyst, Kaplan University PartnersJob DescriptionIf you are enthusiastic about education, using your skills and talents to help improve people’s lives, and interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education.
Biofidelity’s mission is to improve and extend the lives of patients with cancer by enabling better targeting of therapies, early detection of treatment resistance, and routine monitoring of treatment response. Our unique technology is designed to allow.
Please note - This is a full-time employee position with our client.We are hiring a Senior Data Scientist with deep expertise in machine learning, statistics, building data products, and data tools to expand our ability to apply data to solve problems.
More jobs by this company
Having significant experience applies advanced data/information management concepts and campus / medical center / OP objectives to resolve highly complex issues where analyses of situations, information, or data require an in-depth evaluation of variable.
This is a mid-level Service Desk analyst position with a primary responsibility of providing functional workflow support in Epic EMR and with secondary responsibility of providing desktop support to end-users. At this level, support calls may be complex.