OptimizeRx Corporation (NASDAQ:OPRX) is the best-in-class health technology company, enabling car-focused engagement between life sciences organizations, healthcare providers, and patients at critical junctures throughout the patient care journey. Connecting over 60% of US healthcare providers and millions of their patients through a proprietary point-of-care network, connectivity is facilitated via its integrated Therapy Initiation and Persistence Platform.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is primarily responsible for leading the architecture and development of our enterprise data management strategy to serve as the foundation for the delivery of business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Lead the architecture, development, and maintenance of a single, scalable, and automated data source for key data, business intelligence, and analytics
- Work with internal teams and key stakeholders to improve access, efficiency, and utilization of key data
- Understand and influence business management practices and processes to improve overall scale and efficiency in data matters
- Oversee team supporting client reporting function, including third-party partners
- Direct client program performance reporting, including return on investment (ROI) initiatives
- Provide interim readouts and basic analysis of key program data
- Engage with clients and partners to design methodology, provide prospective ROIs, and acquire necessary data for intended analysis approach
- Implement ROI methodologies and continually seek ways to improve process, approach, and results with changing platform capabilities
- Actively participate in sales and partner teams communication
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual results for internal and external purposes
- Support Business Intelligence Dashboard, automating and improving reporting and data visualization for internal stakeholders
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly internal reporting to management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in reporting and analysis
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Tableau required
- Experience with healthcare data, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience using RStudio or Python, required
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to creating and supplying innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
Job TitleData Analyst, Kaplan University PartnersJob DescriptionIf you are enthusiastic about education, using your skills and talents to help improve people’s lives, and interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education.
More jobs by this company
Quality Assurance Manager Job DescriptionAbout OptimizeRxOptimizeRx Corporation (NASDAQ:OPRX) is the best-in-class health technology company, enabling care-focused engagement between life sciences organizations, healthcare providers, and patients at.
Data Software Engineer Job DescriptionAbout OptimizeRxOptimizeRx®, a digital health company, connects pharmaceutical companies to patients and providers, offering greater affordability, adherence and brand awareness at the point-of-care. As the nation’s.