Podimetrics is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations, one of the most debilitating and costly complications of diabetes. Podimetrics earns high engagement rates from patients and allows clinicians to achieve unparalleled outcomes – keeping vulnerable patients healthy at home and saving limbs, lives, and money. Founded in 2011 by a physician and engineers from MIT and Harvard, Podimetrics is headquartered in Somerville, MA and has a growing team of passionate and mission-driven individuals devoted to improving the lives of patients with diabetes everywhere.
- People First: We care for our people: team, patients, clinicians & health plans, and stockholders.
- Equity Through Diversity: We commit to fostering an inclusive work environment where ideas come from all people to best meet the diverse needs of those we serve.
- Empathy & Compassion: We seek to understand and take action to improve.
- Respectful Candor: We are direct in communication and work to create an environment where all can share their perspectives without risk of repercussions.
- Active Curiosity: We are deeply curious, always striving to learn more and do better.
- Resourcefulness: We are deliberate in our investment of team and capital, creating opportunity regardless of resources.
- Do the Right Thing: We do the right thing, consistent with our values, even when it is challenging.
- Enjoy the Ride: We are going to have a lot of fun doing it.
Reporting directly to and working closely with the Business Analytics Manager, the Data Engineer will serve as a crucial individual contributor to the newly established Business Analytics and Intelligence department. Commensurate with Podimetrics’ mission, the primary objective for the Data Engineer is to improve patients’ lives through the early detection and prevention of diabetic foot complications by providing business intelligence and analytics across the organization to support timely, data-driven decision making. This highly technical role will be responsible for building and maintaining the company’s data warehouse and be accountable for data consistency and reliability. The Data Engineer will collaborate with members of the Analytics team to ensure data sets and models are established and easily accessible. The Data Engineer will also support implementation of dashboards enterprise-wide, enhance reporting capabilities, and make data available to help inform strategic business decisions and proactively recognize areas for improvement.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain data warehouse in Google BigQuery.
- Work with stakeholders to evolve data warehouse in a sustainable way, including accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Implement, expand, support, and maintain ETL pipelines from disparate data sources across the organization.
- Support stakeholders that are developing reporting and dashboarding capabilities by, for example, helping develop and optimize queries against data warehouses and pipelines.
- Work with machine learning engineers and data engineers to clean data and support machine learning efforts.
- Consult on business analyses and data science projects across the company, offering perspective on data constraints and limitations to ensure results are high quality, reproducible, and meaningful for the business.
- Support healthcare economics, actuarial, and finance efforts by curating medical claims data used by these departments.
- Consult on new and existing development effort to ensure appropriate data is captured in a reliable, scalable, and sustainable way.
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate remotely
- Expertise in Python for the development of data pipelines, statistical models, and custom reporting and analyses
- Experience with implementing, designing, and maintaining data warehouses, porting data from CRM, ERP, and other sources
- Expertise developing for relational and NoSQL databases such as SQL Server and SQLite, including ad-hoc queries
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful web services and API
- Healthcare experience, including working with PHI and PII is preferred
- Working knowledge of Git or GitHub code versioning tools
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GCP, AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
Accuracy and Detail-Orientation: Create and review records thoroughly and accurately; do not let errors, omissions, or inconsistencies slip through the cracks.
Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence, doing what is right while not cutting corners ethically.
Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Curiosity and Intelligence: Eager to explore and deepen understanding of new areas. Learns quickly while demonstrating the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
Reliability and Responsibility: Take ownership and responsibility for operational excellence and contributions to a positive patient experience. Foster confidence from the team by consistently exceeding expectations
Podimetrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Revised February 2022
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..