Why Choose Royce Geo
We're not your typical government contracting company, nor do we want to be. At Royce Geo, we live for building durable and long-lasting relationships with our clients, providing exceptional service with a CAN'T QUIT / WON'T QUIT attitude. We are creating a culture of winning, optimism, FUN and caring for the person next to you. If you want to work in a real team environment and share the wealth and satisfaction of providing real value to your customer, then this company may be just for you.
Royce Geo prides ourselves in our values-first approach. Our values of Accountability, Attitude, Communication, Innovation, and Leadership are integrated into how we approach problems, guide our interactions with others, and create the framework for our culture. We recognize and reward our team members that champion these attributes.
We offer a competitive benefit package that is designed to attract and retain exceptional talent. We take care of our team members from multiple facets including health, financial and well-being programs:
- Robust health plan including medical, dental, and vision
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Annual Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with generous company match
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Award Programs
- Variety of Company Sponsored Events
As a Data Scientist, you will be working with internal Data Science teams as they develop and deploy complex statistical, machine learning, and deep learning models at scale in pursuit of Royce Geo’s overall analytics vision. Your role will require an agile mindset where learning new things is second nature. You will work to ensure that the infrastructure, tooling, and problem-specific solution architectures needed to support data science work align well with enterprise architectural and infosec standards, while also accommodating the unique needs of different modeling approaches being applied.
- A Data Scientist will work regularly with existing customers in the public sector to develop and deploy AI/ML capabilities with a strong focus on time series analysis, natural language processing (NLP) and geospatial computer vision (CV) applications.
- Contribute to ML/DL projects from beginning to end. This includes understanding the business need, planning the project, aggregating & exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed AI/ML capabilities on multiple cloud platforms to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Lead demos and discussions around AI/ML, and data science with existing and new customers.
- Develop prototypes and demos in using Python and associated technologies.
- Contribute technical expertise to proposals, white papers, and business development activities.
- Hands-on algorithm development.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience developing Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI/ML) models and solutions for high visibility stakeholders, preferably for a federal consulting firm.
- 3+ years of experience working with and developing software prototypes and solutions.
- Must have a deep understanding of Python, R and Java.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Services (GCS) and Azure Cloud.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
***Royce Geo is an EEO Employer. We value growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.***
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
University degree in computer science or related field2+ years experience designing and implementing enterprise applications1+ years experience experience in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, etc)1+ years experience with AWS cloud services.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a.