VAS Security Team is focusing on various aspects of the autonomous vehicle security including the embedded ECUs and their lifecycle, as well as the communication to the back offices.
You are expected to be fluent in software development processes and methodologies and have keen interest in computer security. We are designing and developing novel and unique solutions on multiple levels from embedded to cloud and welcome candidates from various backgrounds. Let us know where your interests lie: in low-level embedded software, secure communication protocols, cloud applications, DevOps, cryptography.
- To commit to and deliver secure, high quality software products in a timely fashion
- To adhere to software engineering best practices
- To contribute to a healthy company culture and team spirit
- To effectively convey ideas, and solutions to peers and upper management
- BS in CS, EE or equivalent experience, MS preferred
- 3-5 years of related engineering experience
- Experience building applications for Linux/Unix and/or Real-Time Kernels
- Strong coding skills in Python and/or C/C++
- Solid understanding of networking protocols and building blocks: IP, DNS, HTTPS
- Familiarity with Git or equivalent version control systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
Minimum of 15+ years of experience building and managing diverse and technically deep teams, including managing other managers.Knowledge of Linux internals, and at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Rust, C/C++.Track record of.
The tasks include but not limited to:* Design, build and maintain embedded Linux components and interface/device drivers for embedded SW applications.* Embedded SW architecture design and algorithm packaging/coding.* Create elegant/efficient software.
DeepSight Technology Inc. is currently hiring for a detail-oriented full-time Imaging Software Developer to join our medical imaging technology team. This full-time position works remotely or at one of our US offices in St. Louis, MO or Santa Clara,.
Data Scientist - Professional Services (Client Facing).CalypsoAIWashington, DC USAJob Position: Data Scientist (Delivery) (East Coast US- Remote) - Full-Time Position.We are looking for a driven, analytical, and highly professional data scientist to.