Are you passionate about computational biology and bringing treatments to patients faster?
Pathos (www.pathos.com) is a venture-backed AI-enabled therapeutics company focused on revolutionizing the R&D process and bringing drugs to market at an unparalleled pace.
As a core focus, Pathos leverages one of the largest real-world multi-modal datasets in oncology to take a data-centric approach to identify known and novel targets and validate those targets with iterative trial designs. We believe that with the right data, computational approaches, and drug development expertise, we can accelerate drug discovery, trial design, and clinical development to advance breakthrough therapies for patients.
As a senior computational biologist at Pathos, you would work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to prioritize drug candidates, match treatments to defined patient populations, and discover new clinically actionable patient populations. The ideal candidate has demonstrated creativity in the application of computational methods to answer oncology research questions. They are passionate about oncology research and excited to help shape the direction of a new team.
- Independently develop and enhance workflows to analyze large, complex patient clinical and molecular datasets
- Test hypotheses, interpret results, and make recommendations
- Act as a subject matter expert within the larger team
- Present and communicate findings internally and externally to diverse audiences
- Background in computational research with a PhD or MS in a field such as bioengineering, bioinformatics, computational biology, physics, or molecular biology; Ideally, previous experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in R (or the ability to transition to R/python)
- Oncology research experience and knowledge of public databases and tools is preferred
- Experience deriving insights from high-dimensional omics datasets (e.g., RNAseq, WES/WGS, proteomics, single-cell genomics); Ideally, exposure to patient clinical trial data or real-world data
- Proficiency in the application of statistics and machine learning methods; Experience choosing and applying methods to real datasets
- US work authorization
This position is remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to creating and supplying innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
Job TitleData Analyst, Kaplan University PartnersJob DescriptionIf you are enthusiastic about education, using your skills and talents to help improve people’s lives, and interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education.