AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Seeking a Tableau Developer, CONTRACTOR with strong experience delivering analytics and insights from data leveraging Cloud tools and techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in analyzing data to meet business needs and visualizing insights to tell a story and achieve actionable results. This candidate will also have experience creating predictive models and using Cloud Data Warehouses. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Work with cross-functional teams to research, develop and deliver data solutions, from concept to design and implementation
- Analysis of complex data sets to uncover insights and provide recommendations
- Curation of data when needed and writing of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Creation of visualizations using a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau and Tableau embedded, Python Matplotlib, Sigma, etc.
- Development, deployment and maintenance of Machine Learning (ML)/AI models to realize actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with AWS Cloud and Salesforce
- Experience supporting scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Expertise in modeling different scenarios and simulations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data insights and model results in business terms and articulate business value
- Demonstrated understanding of typical data science techniques such as classification, regression, and optimization to solve business problems
- 7+ years developing, and deploying scalable Business Intelligence data solutions with Tableau, Looker, Sigma, Power BI or similar BI tool
- 3+ years with Python/R/SAS and Jupyter Notebook, or other modeling tools
- 5+ years working with business users to understand and document their needs
- 1+ years developing predictive models that address a business-focused outcome
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Snowflake
- Tableau or Power BI certification
NOTE: Contract duration: Minimum 3-6 months. Rate: $80-100/hour depending on experience.
Why Work For Us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:Spinnaker Consulting Group is different from other consulting organizations. We are a hands-on firm built around a team of experts with real-world experience who help companies navigate complex business challenges.We are changing the consulting.
Position: Python Developer/LeadDuration: Long Term ContractJob Description: Good with coding and some exposure to public cloud(any of Azure AWS GCP)Evaluate geo-spatial data from vendors to assess fit for current requirement and use cases.Work with vendor.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
More jobs by this company
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect.