General Skills: Splunk System Administrator SME;
- Multiple years of strong, hands-on admin and configuration Computer Networking proficiency Internet/Web technology proficiency Scripting/coding experience is preferred
- SIEM Skills Security monitoring and Incident investigation Assets and identities Detecting known types of threats
- Monitoring for new types of threats Using analytical tools
- Analyzes user behavior for insider threats Use risk analysis and threat intelligence tools Use protocol intelligence and live stream data Use investigation timelines and journal tools Build glass tables to display security status Splunk Specific Skills Conceptual / Hands-on experience with Enterprise Security Administration module a major plus knowledge of scripting, including Python and Powershell, and regex.
- Experience in developing Splunk queries and dashboards targeted towards information security, IT operations, or business context. Capable of evaluating log sources for valuable data in information security, IT operations, or business context.
- In-depth experience with general IT security concepts, network security, and monitoring practices/methodologies
- Advanced knowledge about Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder, search heads, deployment server), Heavy and Universal forwarders.
- Work with the data owner to develop visualizations and activities based on identified use cases.
- Experience working with large datasets to generate insights by using Splunk at scale. Certified Splunk Admin highly preferred and Enterprise Security desired.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12,000.00 - $14,000.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- ITSI: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
Job TitleData Analyst, Kaplan University PartnersJob DescriptionIf you are enthusiastic about education, using your skills and talents to help improve people’s lives, and interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education.
Biofidelity’s mission is to improve and extend the lives of patients with cancer by enabling better targeting of therapies, early detection of treatment resistance, and routine monitoring of treatment response. Our unique technology is designed to allow.
Please note - This is a full-time employee position with our client.We are hiring a Senior Data Scientist with deep expertise in machine learning, statistics, building data products, and data tools to expand our ability to apply data to solve problems.