Job type: Contract
Mandatory Skills: ETL, data pipeline, python scripting OR PL/SQL
- Desired Airline industry experience
- Desired development experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines
- Desired experience working with database technologies and data development such as Python, PLSQL, etc.
- Solid understanding of writing test cases to ensure data quality, reliability and high level of confidence
- Track record of advancing new technologies to improve data quality and reliability
- Continuously improve quality, efficiency, and scalability of data pipelines
- Knowledge of working with queries applications, including performance tuning, utilizing indexes, and materialized views to improve query performance
- Identify necessary business rules for extracting data along with functional or technical risks related to data sources (e.g. data latency, frequency, etc.)
- Develop initial queries for profiling data, validating analysis, testing assumptions, driving data quality assessment specifications, and define a path to deployment
- Familiar with best practices for data ingestion and data design Candidate You are self-motivated, work independently, and have direct experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from design to deployment.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $61.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
As per company rules and regulations
- ETL, data pipeline, python scripting OR PL/SQL: 9 years (Preferred)
- Python, PLSQL, database technologies: 9 years (Preferred)
- data latency, frequency,: 9 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a Python Automation Tester to join a long-term project within the healthcare payer sector.This.
BS degree or equivalent in computer science or related fieldExperience in Automation and Software TestingExcellent analytical and technical skillsStrong knowledge of the Linux OS as an advanced System Administrator and UserAbility to script in Python,.
About NEEAThe Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (NEEA) is an alliance of more than 140 utilities and energy efficiency organizations working on behalf of more than 13 million energy consumers to increase the adoption of energy-efficient products,.
Who we are:Archipelago Analytics is a fast growing start-up working to revolutionize the quality of commercial property risk data and how it can be leveraged. Archipelago was founded in 2018 by tech and finance entrepreneurial veterans with previous.
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Product Manager, in a fully remote environment to join a cutting-edge Technology and AI oriented company as a permanent/internal employee. The Senior Product Manager will own the design and the execution of major components.
More jobs by this company
Looking Node.js with Backend, Rest API and SQL DatabaseKey Responsibilities:Nodejs API Tech Specialist with total 5+ plus years of working experience and 2 plus on relevant experience on NodeJS API.Nodejs server-side framework to implement a robust and.