Shift - Typically between 9AM-5PM Central Time.
- We have an exciting contract opportunity for a Bioinformatics Programmer to support bioinformatics pipeline development in GRC.
- Primary responsibility is the development of existing processing pipelines implemented in CWL (e.g., Bulk RNAseq, Germline/Somatic Variant) for deployment in Linux HPC environments, as well as the updating of relevant user documentation.
- Candidate will work with stakeholder users to enable utilization of CWL pipelines on their project data.
- If candidate harbors strong skills/interest in pipeline deployment in AWS, there is also a need to connect these pipelines to a highly-scalable internal Genomics Data Platform.
- Ideal candidate must have strong CWL workflow development skills, preferably in a bioinformatics environment.
- Data engineering and software development roles in Bioinformatics settings.
- Proficient in CWL workflow development
- Containerization technology (e.g., Docker, Singularity)
- Programming in a Linux HPC environment with Python and BASH
- Version control with git
- Strong ability to communicate with group members as well as stakeholders
Years of experience, education, and/or certification
- B.S. or M.S. in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or comparable field.
Nice to have (but not required)
- Comfortable working with NGS data (mainly short read technology)
- AWS (s3, EC2, Batch, SQS)
- CI/CD practices
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Linux HPC: 1 year (Preferred)
- CWL workflow development: 1 year (Preferred)
- NGS data: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:Who We AreGuided by our Core Values, Deepwatch is securing the digital economy by tenaciously protecting enterprise networks - everywhere, everyday. Our team, many of the most technically astute minds in cybersecurity, serves an impressive.
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data.
2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures4+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data.
The Systems Engineer works with End Point Detection and Response Services supporting employee end points. Primary Responsibilities Triaging tickets, Coordinating Deployments, and investigating and troubleshooting issues.Understand how Anti-Virus (AV),.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
More jobs by this company
We are currently sourcing for a position with our client and would like to discuss this opportunity with you.Rangam Consultants is an award winning company for Staffing solutions and services. We are a multiple service provider in the Information Technology,.
Basic qualificationsStrong Computer science background required. A Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent is required10+ years of experience in a Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data.
This is Design Automation Engineering position in the Custom Layout Team of the Process Design Kit (PDK) group, within the Design Enablement (DE) organization.Excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in fast paced team environment.Highly.