Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a Senior ML Engineer on the Pricing & Promotions team, you will own predictive models that estimate contextual price elasticities and promotional lifts over Thrasio’s extensive portfolio of omnichannel products to drive optimal pricing & promotions decisions, which is fundamental to Thrasio’s long-term success.
- Leveraging state of the art machine learning techniques to predict price elasticities & promotional lifts
- Designing scalable solutions to deliver model outputs over a portfolio of omnichannel products
- Building integrated systems across pricing, promotions, marketing, forecasting, and supply chain
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to build the best pricing solutions
- Driving strategic initiatives across the broader org as a leader at Thrasio
- Owning team development cycles, managing risk, and bringing stakeholders along for the ride
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- 2+ years of practical experience handling data (ideally in e-commerce)
- Expertise in advanced statistics and machine learning
- Highly proficient in Python, SQL, Git
- Passion for driving outsized business impact through applied science
Nice to have, but not required:
- Expertise in Time Series Modeling, Operations Research, Causal Inference, Econometrics
- Familiarity with Databricks, Snowflake, Spark
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Scientist IIDescriptionFrontier Communications is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong academic grounding in statistics to join our Data Science team under the Consumer organization.You will get a chance to analyze massive data sets with the.
Posted28-May-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaData is increasingly becoming the core of what we do in support of our.
Role Summary: The Director of Analytics and Reporting identifies areas of strategic focus and develops analytical approaches and methodologies. Oversees a team of data and reporting analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) is a leading source of technical engineering, end-to-end turnkey solutions, and software development services in the rapidly expanding telecom industry. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans,.