About the job
What you will do
- Work closely with the team members and stakeholders to turn business problems into analytical projects, translated requirements, and solutions
- Work cross-functionally with teams on data migration, translation, and organization initiatives
- Translate large volumes of raw, unstructured data into highly visual and easily digestible formats
- Manage data pipelines for predictive analytics modeling, model life cycle management, and deployment
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Help create, maintain, and implement tools, libraries, and systems to increase the efficiency and scalability of the team
What you will bring
- Ability to problem solve and to test and implement new technologies and tools
- Solid grasp of data systems and how they interact with each other
- Exceptional analytical skills to detect the source and resolution of highly complex problems
- Proficient Python programming experience
- Excellent data manipulation skills, using SQL and the Scientific Python Stack, e.g., pandas, NumPy, and scikit-learn
- Experience extracting unstructured data from REST APIs, NoSQL databases and object storage like Ceph S3
- Experience with Linux system administration, shell scripting, and virtualization technology like containers
- Solid grasp of version control, e.g., Git or Apache Subversion (SVN)
- Well-versed with the desire to maintain awareness of the current industry landscape of computer software, programming languages, and technology
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant working experience or master’s degree with 2+ years of experience working in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks like Dask or PySpark is a plus
- Experience deploying applications using Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies like Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform or Airflow is a plus
About Red Hat
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who we are:Validere is a leading data and analytics SaaS provider for accelerating the energy transition. We’re on a mission to digitally transform the world’s largest supply chain to be commercially and environmentally efficient. Our Product Data Cloud.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a.
More jobs by this company
About the jobRed Hat's Customer Identity and Access Management team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will collaborate with a diverse and innovative team responsible for the key authentication, authorization, and user management.
About the jobThe Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will work with product teams, community members, partners, and customers to identify scale, performance, stability, and interoperability.
About the jobThe Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join us. In this role, you will review OpenStack upstream codes and open bugs to help the customers with software performance issues or other issues in the.
About the jobThe Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Senior Product Security Engineer to join us. In this role, you will review product roadmaps and develop security requirements that promote security compliance and mitigate risks. You’ll review.