We built our newest state of the art service desk facility in the historic Florence High School, one block off Main Street in quaint Florence, Colorado. Our teams headquartered in rural Colorado and other locations throughout our great nation deliver “technology services excellence” to our global customers. Florence is located in the middle of Fremont County, the weather capital of Colorado. The region offers a rich variety of hiking, climbing, bicycle trails, rafting, and all things outdoor Colorado. Our community was founded with a heart of patriotism, and Second-61’s foundation is grounded in protecting that which matters most as Vigilant Defenders. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our mission to love and honor each other, our community, our country, and our customers, through superb services as their front line Vigilant Defenders.
We’re hiring a Data Analyst to work on a temporary project with DataNexus within CompuCom Systems, Inc. This position is projected to begin on May 30, 2022.Full-Time role or Extension of contract may be considered based on work performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Licenses and software will be provided
- Responsible for one model for each component of the aircraft and make failure predictions based off the sensor data
- They will look at sensor data and find correlations between maintenance and non-maintenance events by using Python or R
- This team sets a very high bar for its members, so this person should be ready to hit the ground running
- And all other duties assigned for successful execution of the project
- Ability to work independently
- Must have ServiceNow - Twilio or Collibra experience (ticketing output)
- Data Mapping
- Data Analysis & understanding of customer service ticketflow
- Power BI – Ability to create reports to summarize data from above
- PostgreSQL skills to review data and create custom views and materialized views for ML & PowerBI dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree - STEM - and 3+ years of experience
- If no degree, 8+ years of experience in Data Science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to make people’s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to.
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to work for our client.Work Location: Remote, preference for candidates to be located in NebraskaDuration: 12 monthsResponsibilities:Design, build and maintain complex BI reports, scorecards,.
Qlarant is a not-for-profit corporation that partners with public and private sectors to create high quality, safe, and efficient delivery of health care and human services programs. We have multiple lines of business including population health, utilization.
Description:Abacus Solutions Group:We're built on our shared core values! We are difference-makers, passionate about serving, we work hard with integrity and do the right thing. Difference makers means that we look at every opportunity as a chance to.
About First AdvantageFirst Advantage (FA) is the world's largest provider of mission-critical background screening solutions to some of the most recognized Fortune 100 and Global 500 brands in the world. First Advantage delivers innovative solutions.