Washington, DC USA
Job Position: Data Scientist (Delivery) (East Coast US- Remote) - Full Time Position
We are looking for a driven, analytical, and highly professional data scientist to help deliver our solutions to customers, and to shape the future of what we build.
- AI-powered systems are increasingly being used to replace or augment human decision-making across a broad range of industries.
- These systems already impact many aspects of our lives and will continue to grow in their influence over the next two decades.
- Therefore, ensuring the reliability, safety, security, fairness, and understandability of these systems is critical
- To date, tools to ensure that AI-powered systems meet these standards have lagged behind the tools used to develop them.
- This has led to two common outcomes: deployment of AI-powered systems without proper verification and validation, or conversely, failure to deploy a system after costly development time and resources due to a lack of trust in the system by stakeholders.
- This is where CalypsoAI comes in.
- We are building a suite of products and tools to facilitate the deployment of trustworthy AI by focusing on rigorous verification and validation testing.
- In this role, you will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering Calypso AI’s solution to customers.
- We are looking for a data scientist who has a penchant for working closely with enterprise customers, and a desire to deliver outstanding value to them.
- Work closely with customers to quickly understand and solve their problems and how it relates to overall company success in testing and evaluation.
- Be able to take complex problems and break them down into easy-to-understand portions, and communicate them effectively to a given audience, both technical and non-technical.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams (sales, customer success, product, engineering, etc.) and with customers on the performance of Calypso AI solution as well as data science issues.
- Provide feedback to internal Calypso AI teams on data science, product, engineering issues, and suggest process and product improvements
- Be comfortable with given demonstrations and presentations both internally, and externally to clients and customers.
- Be comfortable working across the company, ex: sales, product, leadership, etc.
Experience in some of, but preferably multiple of, the following domains within machine learning:
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Tabular data
- Time Series Analysis
- Video Analysis
- Adversarial attacks/testing
- Practical programming experience with Python, C++
- Preferably with professional experience (4+ years)
- Security Clearance
- Research experience
- Graduate degree in a STEM field
- Previous experience in a startup environment
WHY JOIN US:
- To start with: we at CalypsoAI are building the first-ever automated 3rd party model validation platform to enable and accelerate AI solutions! We answer critical questions about AI to deliver trust. Our technology ensures organizations can achieve their AI/ ML goals, securely, and in real-world conditions.
- If that's not enough: We are a fast-growing startup meaning we have great opportunities to grow within the company!
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members!
- You will never be bored at work again if you join us!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
Minimum of 15+ years of experience building and managing diverse and technically deep teams, including managing other managers.Knowledge of Linux internals, and at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Rust, C/C++.Track record of.
The tasks include but not limited to:* Design, build and maintain embedded Linux components and interface/device drivers for embedded SW applications.* Embedded SW architecture design and algorithm packaging/coding.* Create elegant/efficient software.
DeepSight Technology Inc. is currently hiring for a detail-oriented full-time Imaging Software Developer to join our medical imaging technology team. This full-time position works remotely or at one of our US offices in St. Louis, MO or Santa Clara,.
The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.Find out more.
More jobs by this company
Position: Data Scientist - AI Start Up (East Coast -Remote)AI-powered systems are increasingly being used to replace or augment human decision-making across a broad range of industries. These systems already impact many aspects of our lives and will.
Data Scientist - Professional Services (Client Facing).CalypsoAIWashington, DC USAJob Position: Data Scientist (Delivery) (East Coast US- Remote) - Full-Time Position.We are looking for a driven, analytical, and highly professional data scientist to.
Backend Software Engineer AI Start up (US - East Coast - Remote) - Full Time PositionSoftware is eating the world - and AI is eating software. Just like the last two decades have seen software penetrate every industry and use case - the next two decades.
At CalypsoAI we build tools for trusted AI.Our engineering team has grown substantially over the last 2 years and we have now reached a point where our engineering leadership team needs to grow to prepare for future growth.We are looking for an engineering.