We are seeking a Machine Learning Process Engineer on a full-time remote basis.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Achieved a Ph.D. or doctorate-level equivalent in data science, machine-learning, econometrics, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining advanced AI systems and predictive models, including both supervised and unsupervised models.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience utilizing a variety of machine learning libraries and packages, such as TensorFlow (TF), Scikit-Learn, Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), and Pandas.
- Must have 3 years of hands-on experience supporting data science initiatives, including supporting data scientists with code development and data preparation.
- Demonstrate at least 2 years of hands-on experience using Python and SQL.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Doctorate (Required)
- Python and SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- code development and data preparation: 5 years (Preferred)
- designing, implementing, and maintaining advanced AI systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- TensorFlow, Natural Language Toolkit and Pandas: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Scientist IIDescriptionFrontier Communications is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong academic grounding in statistics to join our Data Science team under the Consumer organization.You will get a chance to analyze massive data sets with the.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) is a leading source of technical engineering, end-to-end turnkey solutions, and software development services in the rapidly expanding telecom industry. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans,.
"Greetings from Conch Technologies"Position : Data Analyst with Tableau,Location: Remote in California,Duration: 3 year contract.Skills: Advanced knowledge of statistical programming language Python.Extensive experience developing Tableau reportsClear.
Title: Business Intelligence AnalystLocation: RemoteDuration: Full time Job descriptionJob descriptionAs a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with the Financial Services organization at COUNTRY Financial, you will you will assist with building and.