Job Role: Production Support Engineer (Application Analyst)
Duration: Long Term
We are looking for Technical Support Engineer (Application Support) with experience in AppDynamics & Splunk tool & Hands-on Scripting experience (Python/ Shell /PowerShell) in Unix/Linux platform at our Client locations.
Mandatory skill set:
- 6-8 years of relevant Production Support experience with a strong understanding of Java/DB/Messaging/LB Application Architecture, DevOps and monitoring tools (AppDynamics and Splunk)
- Work with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks.
- Ability to understand new application frameworks in customer environments quickly.
- Strong technical skills Pl/Sql, Unix, Hands-on experience in Shell/Python/PowerShell Scripting
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Experience with working in an ITIL environment . ITIL Foundation Certification desired
- Basic knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to quickly receive and process information, make appropriate risk-based decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective issue management skills, problem identification, root cause analysis, and solution recommendation
- Ability to remain calm, work in a fast-paced, at times pressured environment, and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short notice 14) Able to work in 24x7 support in different shifts pattern on a rotational basis (work schedule will include weekend support as well).
- Good Communication Skills
- Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
More jobs by this company
Job Role: System Administrator / Dassault System AdministratorLocation: RemoteDuration: Long TermBasic Job Description: An application administrator installs, updates, optimizes, debugs and otherwise maintains computer applications. In some cases, this.