Our client is a global leader in Edtech IoT (Internet of Things) technologies and is a forerunner in its space with over 100+million users on their platform. Their technology platform impacts the lives of millions of teachers and students.
Job Profile Summary:
This role is responsible for helping ensure our staff have appropriate technology support to perform their jobs. The role also has components around automating common tasks, improving IT related automation, and reviewing logs and systems for potential security threats.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing laptops and user devices remotely
- Performing user administration in LDAP and SaaS application accounts
- Troubleshooting user issues with their devices
- Creating scripts and automation to perform policy implementation, and to migrate older documents to meet new policies
- Reviewing logs and systems for potential security threats and notifying the Security Officer
- Enforcement of our IT policies and reporting any violations to the Security Officer
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent certifications
- 2+ years experience in IT or related technical fields
- Knowledge of common operating system and hardware issues
- Experience working with a VPN and user management in SaaS applications or LDAP
- Fluency in a scripting language, such as powershell, bash, python, etc.
*NO THIRD PARTIES* We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role.
This is a WFH/remote opportunity
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to creating and supplying innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
Job TitleData Analyst, Kaplan University PartnersJob DescriptionIf you are enthusiastic about education, using your skills and talents to help improve people’s lives, and interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education.
More jobs by this company
Our client is a global leader in Edtech IoT (Internet of Things) technologies, creator of interactive curriculum on smartboard and is a forerunner in its space with over 90+million users on their platform. Their technology platform impacts the lives.