- 2+ years of experience in GCP environment
- Should have hands-on experience in Kubernetes development and administration.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in GCP landing zone, IAM, encryption & network
- Should have strong development skills with 5+ experience in Python & Golang. Should be strong in design patterns.
- Should have string Terraform & Ansible skills
- Should have experience presenting work to upper management and mentoring a team of junior engineers in executing tasks
- Should have strong DevOps skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role: Sr. Python Developer with GCPLocation: 100% RemoteDuration: Long TermShould 5+ years of experience in cloud and 2+ years experience in GCP.Should have hands-on experience in Kubernetes development and administration.Should have in-depth knowledge.
Job Title: Data Engineer-Python PysparkType: 6-12 months Contract to HireLocation: 100% RemoteAbout Client:Our client, a Global Giant in the IT Networking Software & Product space as also Telecommunication hardwareIf you are:Seeking a work from home,.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.