As a Data Science Manager on the Gopuff Search and Discovery team, you’ll lead the team to tune our search retrieval, create ranking models, develop query understanding techniques and build recommenders so that we can show the perfect products to users to provide the best discovery experience. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the future success of Gopuff.
- Lead, manage and grow the Search and Discovery data science team
- Work with product partners and the team to define product roadmap and quarterly goals.
- Hold accountable for the delivery of data science products.
- Refine the notion of search relevance between a product and a query and achieve personalized search results.
- Use natural language processing techniques to understand the intent behind a search query to better serve results.
- Build next generation recommender systems with personalization that power the Gopuff app to achieve better conversion rate and AOV.
- Productionize and deploy models using cloud based tech stacks including Snowflake, Databricks, Azure and Elastic cloud.
- Mentor and grow team members to achieve their career milestones.
- 6-10 years of experience in data science, and at least 2 years of experience as a tech manager.
- MS or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or another quantitative field.
- Extensive experience in search, ranking algorithms and recommender systems.
- Excellent Skills in Python and SQL.
- Experience in deploying models in a production environment.Experience in managing stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms to business stakeholders.
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Scientist IIDescriptionFrontier Communications is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong academic grounding in statistics to join our Data Science team under the Consumer organization.You will get a chance to analyze massive data sets with the.
Posted28-May-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaData is increasingly becoming the core of what we do in support of our.
Role Summary: The Director of Analytics and Reporting identifies areas of strategic focus and develops analytical approaches and methodologies. Oversees a team of data and reporting analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) is a leading source of technical engineering, end-to-end turnkey solutions, and software development services in the rapidly expanding telecom industry. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans,.
More jobs by this company
Gopuff is seeking an experienced product leader to own and drive our Delivery Partner Experience Product strategy and agenda. You will be responsible for all products that interact with our delivery partners including the Gopuff Driver App, Pay, Onboarding.