- Obtain, clean, transform, and visualize data sets
- Understand battery performance characteristics and wholesale markets to drive data analysis
- Develop modeling and optimization algorithms as required
- Produce site-specific solar and wind forecasts for renewables plus storage projects
- Produce optimal battery dispatch strategies for various BSaaS use-cases
- Communicate and present results across Viridity's functional departments
- Interface with additional teams to support and utilize Viridity's cloud-computing analytics platform
- Communicate data analysis methods, observations, and interpretations through reports and presentations
- Perform additional job-related tasks as assigned
- Graduate degree or equivalent work experience in engineering, math, computer science, statistics, or other quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years' experience in quantitative analysis role, particularly within the energy industry
- Strong understanding of energy storage systems and wholesale energy markets
- Proficient in Python, Matlab, and MS Office Suite
- Experience with a variety of regression techniques (time-series modeling, support vector regression, linear regression, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, learn new skills quickly and work in a fast paced startup environment
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- This job requires sitting and/or standing for long periods of time with moderate bending, stooping and kneeling
- The ability to work at a computer and computer monitor for long periods of time and stay alert
- This position requires sitting 80% of the time and standing and walking 20% of the time
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds without assistance
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to creating and supplying innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging.
Overview:We are currently searching for a Clinical Informatics Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is remote in Bethesda, MDDuties & Responsibilities:.
Job TitleData Analyst, Kaplan University PartnersJob DescriptionIf you are enthusiastic about education, using your skills and talents to help improve people’s lives, and interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education.