Role: Software Engineer (Delivery Team)
Duration: 6+ months
Role start: ASAP
Hiring Manager scheduling immediate Interviews
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a development effort where you will be building something new and critical for our company, defining standards and evangelizing them with internal customers and the broader Spinnaker community, and contribute back to open source. Our current stack includes Python, GoLang, AWS Aurora DB, Elastic cache, and Kubernetes in AWS.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience.
- Experience in any programming language, python or golang experience preferred.
- Experiencing designing and implementing high-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of scaling, availability and operational concerns for large systems.
- Experience with deploying and managing production services using any public cloud provider.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Helm chart, and CI/CD tools.
- Should be able to take a vision, translate it to a design and plan and drive execution to completion.
- Completely own and implement features from start to finish.
- Should appreciate the value of clean code, believe in refactoring, and writing tests.
- Provide thought leadership and continually look for opportunities to improve the application.
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Mentor/lead more junior engineers.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience.
Job Title:MLOPS Engineer IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:"J.B. Hunt is building an entirely new platform to enable their internal and external potential..
Who We AreExai Bio (exai.bio) is an early-stage diagnostic company with a powerful oncRNA and AI-based liquid biopsy platform. Our proprietary technology delivers unprecedented insight into cancer and disease biology from standard, non-invasive blood.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
More jobs by this company
Role: Python DeveloperLocation: REMOTEDuration: 6+ monthsHiring Manager scheduling immediate InterviewsResponsibilities:Design and development of python applications for SPDJIResponsible to performance in a cross functional capacity including Documentation,.