- Work is remote, but preference will be given to candidates based in United States from one of the following states: Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Texas, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Washington, California, New Jersey, Alabama or Washington, DC
- A current Secret level security clearance is a big plus (US Citizenship is required)
- The Data Scientist must have 5 or more years of hands-on experience (non-collegiate) developing analytic rules and models using leading edge fraud analytic tools and best practices.
- The Data Scientist must have 5 or more years of hands-on experience of data management and advanced analytic techniques.
- The Data Scientist must have 5 or more years of hands-on experience using data sciences to detect and prevent fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement.
- The Data Scientist must have five or more years of hands-on experience developing regression, classification, and other statistical models to identify anomalies, patterns, and predictive variables.
- The Data Scientist must have five or more years of hands-on experience coding rules and models using open-source programming techniques and tools, including R and/or Python.
- The Data Scientist must have five or more years of hands-on experience creating rule-based statistical models using SAS and SQL.
- Strong consulting, oral and written skills are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- This position requires US Citizenship. Are you a US Citizen?
- Python: 5 years (Required)
- SQL or SAS: 5 years (Required)
- fraud analytics: 5 years (Preferred)
- developing statistical models: 5 years (Required)
- Neo4j: 1 year (Required)
- Secret (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Immediate client requirement apply asap,ob Description :Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience#+ years of experience as a python Devejoper3+ years of Hadoop (Cloudera distribution) experience3+ years of.
Job Profile SummaryApplies data extraction, transformation and loading techniques in order to connect large data sets from a variety of sources. Creates data collection frameworks for structured and unstructured data. Develops and maintains infrastructure.
Position: Data Analyst *Asset Management is a division of Davey Resource Group Inc. (DRG) which has been employee-owned since 1979. DRG specializes in managing the assets of utility companies throughout the U.S. by providing solutions, focused around.
Job Description: Senior Technical AnalystSummary of Position:The Commercial Services Metrics Team is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and supporting reporting applications used by Commercial Services to report on the performance, quality,.
Basic qualificationsStrong Computer science background required. A Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent is required10+ years of experience in a Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data.