Immediate client requirement apply asap,
ob Description :
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience
- #+ years of experience as a python Devejoper
- 3+ years of Hadoop (Cloudera distribution) experience
- 3+ years of experience in Spark with Scala or Python programming
- 3+ years of experience with Hive Tuning, Bucketing, Partitioning, UDF and UDAF
- 3+ years of NOSQL Data Base such as HBase, MongoDB or Cassandra experience
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge working in Kafka, Spark streaming, Sqoop, Oozie, Airflow, Control-M, Presto, No SQL, SQL
- 3+ years knowledge of working in financial/insurance domain experience
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years of strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $106,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
- NoSQL: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sirius Federal, LLC is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare customers across.
The Senior Software developer position will be working in a fun, challenging, fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies to deliver solutions used to differentiate our products and services. This is an opportunity to be a driving force in our SDN.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularGDIT’s Early Talent & Diversity Program is designed with you in mind! Our new graduate opportunities are intended for recent college graduates with 0-1 year of professional work experience. At GDIT, every.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
GCP Data Engineer - What you do:Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.Design, implement.
Position Summary:As a Data Scientist, you will be a key contributor to Dexcom’s core Data Science Team, collaborating to serve as the center of a best-in-class data science capability that augments and applies the whole of Dexcom’s data assets to drive.
Job OverviewThe Data Engineer III will be part of a team responsible for designing, building, optimizing and maintaining our data and data pipeline architecture. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys.
Job Description: Core Functions include: Generate reports and create presentations for key stakeholders, including Compliance and Executive leadership team.Design and build reports, scorecards and dashboards to support all Compliance functions.Generate.
Exciting organization that uses AI technologies to save lives!Note: Only US Citizens and Green Card holders can be considered at this time.Position:The ideal candidate has a strong background in image analysis and databases with an interest in developing.