- SRE Engineers
- Splunk architect/engineer
- Understand internal workings of Splunk software
- Developer – write code in Python (preferred) or C# architecture
- Able to understand internal Linux systems
- Ability to learn new software
- Fast learners
- 5-10 years experience
- Open to fully remote
- Computer science background preferred education.
Cybertechnology Platform Lead
The job holder leads the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems. S/he analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems. S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company's total computing environment, including all key IT functions, interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans.
- Must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies.
- Extensive experience with developing and supporting distributed applications required.
- Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor including: Working closely with upper management; Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance; Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports; and, Review and repair legacy code.
- Conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- A Minimum 10 years Relevant work experience required.
- SRE experience
- Unix/Linux administration Background
- Python OR go or C# experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the.
Doxim is looking for an Implementation Specialist – Python Development. This person would work in one of our Professional Services teams to develop programs and scripts that process customer data files and create professional looking statements that.
This position requires the employee to be fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated employees may request medical or religious exemptions from the requirement, and these requests will be considered case-by-case.Clearance Level: Secret EligibilityUS Citizenship:.
Piper Companies is seeking a Data Engineer to support the development, enhancement and maintenance of data processing services used for customer reporting and billing. The Data Engineer will work in a Linux environment with multiple data stores and models.
Piper Companies is seeking a Python Developer/Network Automation Engineer to join an innovative software company for an employment opportunity. The Network Automation Engineer will be working 100% remotely to focus on developing and maintaining tools.