Core Functions include:
- Generate reports and create presentations for key stakeholders, including Compliance and Executive leadership team.
- Design and build reports, scorecards and dashboards to support all Compliance functions.
- Generate insights, trends and actionable recommendations to support Operations, Product and Client's e-commerce marketplace teams.
- This position is part of Analytics team responsible to support the business.
- Analyze and interpret information related to risk mitigation by identifying industry data trends (ex: reputational metrics, seller scorecard indicators) and benchmarks.
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, insights, and discrepancies in data; ensure data accuracy, synthesize compliance data in support of strategic business objectives; translate results into actionable recommendations/plans.
- Communicate compliance data insights and global trends related to the business.
- Design, coordinate, and implement new reporting, analysis, and data-management solutions; provide recommendations based on insights and research.
- Propose improvements for strategic and tactical initiatives (ex: driving experience scores, risk mitigation measures).
- This role will work in San Bruno and Sunnyvale locations but we will also entertain remote (US based) candidates for this role.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 1-2 year experience with Python/R (Python preferred).
- 1+ year experience in Tableau/Looker or any other visualization tools (Tableau preferred).
- 2+ year experience with SQL, RDBMS, Hive and No-SQL databases (for example Cassandra)
- Exposure to AI/Client based predictive modeling and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka.
- Master's degree/certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in eCommerce/Marketplace ecosystem would be a big plus for this role.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience): Must have a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or other technical degree7+ years of experience working in a.
Nationwide/RemoteData Scientist Position at Benco DentalAt Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please review the description below carefully to ensure that this position.
Design, develop and implement data pipeline solutions & tools using cloud native offerings.Test, validate and maintain data integrity and consistency.Support and maintain existing data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and.
Full Job DescriptionCanonical is building a comprehensive automation suite to deliver a multi-cloud and on-premise data solution for the enterprise, which spans the full range of data stores and data technologies from big data, with Yugabyte, Spark and.
Job Title: Advanced Data AnalystDepartment: Information TechnologyReports To: Vishnu VenkateshWork Location: Flexible for remote and/or onsite. East coast preference.Who we are: Vibronyx is a rapidly growing startup focused on building future-ready supply.
More jobs by this company
The leading electronic measurement company who is also on the forefront of technology innovations. This role is for UX Designer/ Usability Engineer (Software Licensing) and we are looking for candidates to collaborate with Tellus Solutions to create.
Job Description:This is an exciting opportunity to join the EDA Applications Engineering support team supporting design engineering customers. As an Inside Applications Engineer at Client, you will be responsible for customer support, helping our customers.
Data Analyst, Trust & Safety is responsible for providing insights to help define, enforce and promote policies, programs and products as part of Global Ethics and Compliance.Core Functions include:Generate reports and create presentations for key stakeholders,.