- Collaborate with your leader on curriculum content and instruction
- May be asked to deliver and facilitate course content
- Lead in-class exercises, project time, and participate in lecture discussions
- Work with individual students on projects to ensure quality and that the correct principles are being learned and applied
- Participate in regular student reviews and critiques
- Inspire students to move through the challenges of learning a new skill set.
- Work alongside the other instructional staff to best meet the needs and learning styles of students
- Work with Instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress
- Facilitate administrative duties, such as taking attendance, posting announcements, etc.
- Is a proactive communicator, strives to be articulate in their speech towards students
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Able to learn on the fly
- This is entry-level position
- Self-taught developer, Bootcamp graduate, or equivalent degree
- Remote work
- No travel
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant
- Access information using a computer.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain.
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
More jobs by this company
Tech Leads provide guidance and industry knowledge in order to guide students as they progress through specialization courses.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:The primary duties of a DevMountain Tech Lead are:Student GuidanceAs students progress through.
As a Python Software Engineering Teaching Assistant (Part Time), you will be instrumental in teaching and guiding students through their learning experience. You will be expected to work closely with individuals and teams to review, critique, and help.
An engineer versed in cloud computing platforms that works with the business to implement solutions that increase agility, flexibility, and durability across diversified landscapes.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:Working under the direction of the.
The role of Product Manager is a position on the Strategic Education Inc. (SEI) Marketing team, and the Product Manager oversees SEI’s prospect facing digital properties. The role is the intersection between business, technology, and user experience..
Workforce Edge is growing and needs an experienced program manager to help us execute strategic initiatives across the organization to reduce risk and maximize benefit. You will have the opportunity to work on our biggest challenges, working cross functionally.