- Strong command of Python language
- Should have development experience of 4+ years.
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, DJango
- Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
- RDMS integration knowledge like sqlite, SQL or postGres
- Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Advanced level knowledge of software engineering process.
- Excellent command over English in written, spoken communication and strong presentation skills.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
- Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
- Highly proactive and team player
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $73,999.48 - $170,028.28 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Python: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Senior Software EngineerRemitra is a GPO and ERP-agnostic, cloud-based platform that streamlines financial processes for health systems and their suppliers. Maintaining low operating costs is critical to the mission of healthcare providers. Yet back-office.
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have.
Data Architecture in the Cloud at Curate InsightsOur Goal:Transform businesses to be data-driven through flexible, governed and resilient information supply chains and cloud capabilities.Effectively implement and operationalize analytic capabilities.
PuzzleHR is a premier HR service provider recruiting for this position on behalf of Sayari.Location: Remote, United StatesSchedule: Full-Time, Monday – FridayPOSITION DESCRIPTIONSayari’s flagship product, Sayari Graph, provides instant access to structured.
RE: Python DeveloperRemote PositionW2/FTE OnlyJob Description: Primarily responsible for the design and development of software applications and reusable software components deployed in the product suite.Required Skills - Minimum of 6+ years of relevant.