- Help build our Business Insights capabilities, including defining and implementing requirements for our company-wide Enterprise Data platform
- Collaborate with business, service, and solution architects to understand data architecture and maximize the value of data across the organization
- Collaborate with team members to design, develop, test, document, and implement data integration, data warehousing, and business intelligence solutions
- Develop logical data models and physical database designs applied across multiple computing environments
- Develop integration processes with different external platforms to extract data efficiently and accurately
- Automate frameworks for data quality and integrity
- Monitor performance and advise any necessary infrastructure changes
- Ensure optimal end-user experience by establishing system performance assessment processes and associated action plans
- Establish quality working relationships with internal users and help them understand the data and metrics in our data warehouse
- Develop standards, process flows, and tools that promote and facilitate the mapping of data sources, documenting interfaces and data movement across the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or equivalent
- 5-7 years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of database and data model concepts
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience building data pipelines and ETL/ELT at scale
- A strong understanding of the Snowflake database architecture, as well as experience with Snowpipe for Snowflake data ingestion, is a plus
- Deep understanding of ETL best practices, scalability, complex process management, self-healing
- Knowledge of Python, advanced Python for data management is preferred
- Good understanding of big data technologies and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Familiarity with Analytical/Reporting Solutions like Tableau, PowerBI is a plus.
- Data auditing skills to verify data integrity, understand discrepancies, and resolve them effectively
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers business process softwareOur vision is a world in which finance leaders only have.
SummaryAre you ready to up-level your insights career and work with the world’s leading brands? Our growing team is looking for Data Management Directors (Open to Remote) who are intellectually curious and are passionate about research and data. Data.
Description:SSI is seeking an experienced Data Visualization Analyst to support a Navy program based in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will specialize in data mining, engineering and dashboard development. Remote work with occasional requirement.
The vision of Clinical Health Network for Transformation (CHN) is to better fulfill the mission and promise of Planned Parenthood to bring high-quality, affordable care to every member of our communities. CHN is a collaboration between 14 Planned Parenthood.
Job Type :Full TimeJob Location :RemoteJob Description:Technical Skills:Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.Experience with Snowflake.Deep technical level to successfully position and deploy Snowflake in customer environments.
More jobs by this company
Ready to be a Titan?You will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan responsible for all Android native mobileapplications as well as developing Android plugins or bridging functionality for our cross-platform mobile applications. This is an.
Ready to be a Titan?We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments.
Ready to be a Titan?ServiceTitan strives to be the best place our Titans have ever worked, so they can do the best work they’ve ever done. The Experience Design (XD) team is central to this mission. We solve real world problems in the home services industry..
Senior Software Engineer, Backend TelecomServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of our operating system for the trades. This is an exciting role for an engineer to work on the voice and messaging platform.
Ready to be a Titan?ServiceTitan is looking for a self-motivated Sr. Salesforce DevOps \ ProdOps Engineer who must have hands-on experience on the Salesforce Platform. You will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software.