This position has the ability to work remotely out of any of the 40+ states in which TDS Telecom operates; however, preference will be given to candidates located east of Wisconsin.
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom/TDS®) delivers high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and phone services to more than 1,000 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across the U.S. With 1.2 million connections, TDS is a rapidly growing technology company. Powered by fiber-optics and new industry-leading technologies, TDS delivers up to 2 Gigabit internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment solutions along with traditional phone services. TDS also offers businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visit tdstelecom.com.
- Permits (research requirements, communicate with permit authorities, attend meetings, occasional field work and travel, scope/ estimate work, create tasks, work with professional service vendors to obtain data and studies, prepare applications, negotiate and submit fees, expedite and secure rights ahead of construction, update and closeout records, GIS databases and maps, care for annul requirements, payments, bonds, insurance, reporting, etc.).
- Easements & Right of Entry Agreements (research local requirements, scope/estimate work, ensure compliance with law and policy, negotiate with private property owner(s), obtain survey and legal description, prepare document, secure signatures, notary, ensure payment, public recording, update records, GIS databases and maps.)
- Lease work (assist with negotiation, alerts, payments, W9 issues, location issues, ownership changes, records research, phone calls, document preparation, etc.)
- Any other responsibilities, duties or tasks as assigned in support of achieving goals and objectives.
- Assist with Special Projects and Initiatives (committees, mandates, programs, customer driven and success based projects and needs).
- Assist with Operations (vendor and risk management, metrics, reports, scheduling, communications, research, customer service)
- Associate Degree (or higher) –OR– 2+ years professional work experience
- 2+ years experience in Voice/Data/Video networking.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
- Technical knowledge of Real Estate Law, Land Surveying, Project Management, GIS, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, and other fields is desirable.
- The independent ability to quickly learn and comprehend a wide variety of complex work, responsibilities, assignments, customer requests, inquiries, notices, alerts, issues, project documents, details, standards, plans and maps and review them for completeness, risks, policy compliance and to help determine/ estimate the scope of work, timelines and costs for tasks and the best practices required for their successful completion.
- The ability to own/ care for/ be accountable to successfully create, organize, schedule, resource, track, update, report, communicate status, expedite, overcome obstacles/ issues, complete, closeout records and report metrics for multiple tasks simultaneously within expectations of cost, time, quality, etc. while working independently and/or with others on a daily and ongoing basis to meet performance and productivity expectations.
- The ability to comprehend and help ensure that larger team and organizational goals and initiatives are successful through a sense of importance and urgency surrounding task throughput, efficient utilization of time, effective communication and prioritizing of tasks, assignments and responsibilities.
- The ability to quickly and confidently build trusting, positive and productive internal and external professional relationships with a wide variety of diverse individuals/ personalities, whom often have different priorities, temperaments and concerns, through effectively addressing obstacles to success (such as incomplete/ missing permit submittal information or unreasonable permit authority requirements) and by trying to help find and negotiate fair and reasonable solutions is essential to securing rights to place facilities quickly and overall success.
- The ability to utilize Microsoft Office Software, such as Outlook (email), Excel, Word, is required, while One Note, SharePoint. Power Point, Access, Project and Clarity, Ariba, SAP and AutoCAD skills are a plus. The ability to utilize ESRI GIS Software to map records and maintain geodatabase, write python scripts, build complex queries, tools and maps is desirable
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.
More jobs by this company
Overview:This is your chance to gain real-time experience in web design while finishing your degree! Our Front End Website Designer internship will help you learn valuable skills in website design and development.Location: RemoteWork Schedule: This is.
Overview:If you're passionate about developing eLearnings for adult learners, this is a position for you!As the Senior Developer–Learning Technologies with TDS Telecom, you will create and maintain training that supports the learning and development.
Overview:As a Network Specialist II, you will work within the Advanced Technical Support (ATS) Team and will be focused on providing level two and level three technical support on the TDS network.This position has the ability to work remotely in any.
Overview:As a Network Specialist I, you will work within the Advanced Technical Support (ATS) Team and will be focused on providing level two and level three technical support on the TDS network.This position has the ability to work remotely in any of.
Overview:As a Senior Network Specialist, you will work within the Advanced Technical Support (ATS) Team and will be focused on providing level two and level three technical support on the TDS network.This position has the ability to work remotely in.
Overview:The Senior Database Administrator (Remote) has responsibility to improve the quality and productivity of TDS Telecom information system development and utilization by evaluating, implementing, and supporting database-related technologies.This.
Overview:In this exciting new role as a Datbase Administrator II (remote) you will be respoinsible for improving the quality of productivity within TDS Telecom's information system development. The Database Administrator II would also be responsible.
Overview:The Database Administrator I (Remote) has responsibility to improve the quality and productivity of TDS Telecom information system development and utilization by evaluating, implementing, and supporting database-related technologiesThis position.