We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to lead our market facing efforts articulating the major cultural shifts happening across the media landscape today. The world’s largest media companies and the most respected brands are turning to Samba TV to understand how consumer behavior is shifting in today’s streaming environment. Media outlets rely upon Samba TV data to better understand how viewership patterns are shifting across the fragmented media landscape and across varied demographic groups. As the technical lead for data analysis supporting market facing efforts, this role will interface between the Marketing Insights team and Technology organization, working closely with Directors of Communication and Data Science/Engineering to leverage the immense data Samba TV has on the TV landscape today to shape a clearer understanding of the future of consumer engagement and the broader cultural implications that result from how and what we consume on television today.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned communicator with strong analytical skills and experience with statistical programming languages to derive insights from large datasets. They will creatively apply quantitative and qualitative methods to solve business problems. They will love helping to tell compelling data driven stories about everything from the Super Bowl to the future of the Marvel and Star Wars franchises. This is a highly visible role working cross functionally to build new capabilities helping media companies and advertisers grow their businesses while telling game changing stories that only Samba TV’s data can provide.
- Collect and analyze various sources of data, including Samba TV's viewership data, to derive insights for marketing initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Insights and Technology to explain current capabilities and needs and to inform roadmap planning
- Develop novel analyses and methodologies to expand Samba TV’s marketing and reporting capabilities
- Effectively communicate data-driven results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders-From time to time serve as public spokesperson for data stories
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Experience using statistics and other quantitative methodologies to analyze large amounts of data in a programming language such as Python, SQL, Matlab, or R-Experience with visualizing and presenting data to stakeholders with a wide range of technical depths
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate complex ideas to people of varying backgrounds
- Possess effective project and time management skills to deliver insights quickly in a fast-moving media environment
- Passion for current cultural moments and a deep interest in using data to tell compelling stories about the future direction of media.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers business process softwareOur vision is a world in which finance leaders only have.
SummaryAre you ready to up-level your insights career and work with the world’s leading brands? Our growing team is looking for Data Management Directors (Open to Remote) who are intellectually curious and are passionate about research and data. Data.
Description:SSI is seeking an experienced Data Visualization Analyst to support a Navy program based in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will specialize in data mining, engineering and dashboard development. Remote work with occasional requirement.
The vision of Clinical Health Network for Transformation (CHN) is to better fulfill the mission and promise of Planned Parenthood to bring high-quality, affordable care to every member of our communities. CHN is a collaboration between 14 Planned Parenthood.
Job Type :Full TimeJob Location :RemoteJob Description:Technical Skills:Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.Experience with Snowflake.Deep technical level to successfully position and deploy Snowflake in customer environments.