System1 is one of the largest customer acquisition companies in the world whose growth depends heavily on a very talented data engineering team.
The Data Engineering team at System1 is focused on building processes, procedures and automation to ensure smooth running data infrastructure. We process billions of records per day, providing a core component of many organizational functions. The data that flows through these systems supports business intelligence, data science and machine learning, traffic quality and analytics.
You would be working in a fast-paced environment where enhancements to system scalability, reliability, usability, efficiency and performance are the goal. Come join us!
The Role You Will Have:
- Designing and developing data processing infrastructure
- Consult with engineering teams to productionize data pipelines
- Work to increase our monitoring and alerting coverage where neededIdentify scaling bottlenecks and successfully overcome them
- Contribute to technical specification documents for data architecture projects
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance of existing infrastructure and investigate issues and failures
- Participate in peer code reviews and produce high quality documentation
What You Will Bring:
- Cloud ecosystems such as AWS,Azure or GCP
- Strong knowledge of data mechanics, flow, distribution and latency
- A good understanding of distributed systems and the associated engineering components and nuances of them(E.g. message queues)
- Modern orchestration platforms such as Airflow
- Datastores, both relational and non-relational
- Solid Linux skills
- Containerization strategies
- Demonstrable Python ability
What We Have to Offer:
- 17 Days PTO + 11 Company Holidays
- Untracked sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k w/matching
- Paid professional development, technology, and gym/fitness membership subsidies
- Annual Hackathon & virtual company events, community support & volunteer opportunities, and many ERGs to participate in
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.