- Develop test automation frameworks and test scripts that accelerate and provide repeatability of test executions while maintaining high quality
- Responsible for moderate to complex work, exercising independent judgment, and making informed recommendations to management.
- Propose, define, and implement processes and standards for improved test automation in line with Continuous Test, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Participate in Test tools design and test plan development, including strategies for full test cycle execution (acceptance, integration, performance, end2end Software Test and Integration and regression Testing.
- Identify areas of improvement while at the same time uplifting your technical skills to ensure tools developed are scalable, efficient, and are current with industry trends
- Drive collaborative tools design reviews and perform test code inspections that lead to optimal test automation solutions
- Create and publish test metrics & dashboards for all Test cycles
- Lead collaborative design reviews and perform test code inspections leading to optimizations for optimal test automation execution
- Validate software functionality, integration of sub-systems, software performance, scalability, and resilience over time to achieve the highest quality of delivery
- Collect, analyze, and interpret test data to isolate root causes and mitigate risk
- B.S in an engineering discipline with 4+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a commercial development environment, preferably in regulatory or medical device industry
- Python experience is a must
- Mobile test experience with Android and iOS platform
- Strong experience testing Angular websites, web services, and remote REST APIs
- Experience with design and test development for AWS-based applications (Lambda, SQS, API Gateway, CloudWatch, DynamoDB)
- Good experience with performance testing and systems integration testing.
- Exposure to collaboration tools and applications like JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent continuous delivery experience (CD) with Bitbucket, Terraform and CodePipeline
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile Scrum, Kanban, and full-cycle team in SDLC
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.