While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Customer Success Engineers at Databricks serve as the trusted technical advisors for our customers. They improve value, offer advice, and grow accounts. At Databricks we work on some of the most complex distributed processing systems and our customers challenge us with interesting new big-data processing requirements. As the complexity grows for both us and our customers, we are looking to our Customer Success Engineers to strategize and lead customers to solutions. This is done with use case discovery, Databricks evangelism, and oftentimes teaching the product to new users. A Customer Success Engineer must be ready to work and have technical discussions with data scientists and engineers, then demonstrate the value of Databricks in business discussions with company executives. The goal is to help our customers to become successful and enthusiastic Databricks champions. Armed with customer insight, a Customer Success Engineer must work with the sales, product, engineering, support, and marketing teams.
The impact you will have:
- You will manage the customer lifecycle for an assigned number of accounts. You will need to build relationships with them and engage by presenting product roadmaps and executive briefings, running QBRs, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls.
- Learn and become a Databricks + Spark expert! Customers will look to you for advice and expertise.
- Strategize and identify new use cases to grow accounts. Find areas where Databricks can provide the most value to increase renewals.
- Engage with the product team to guide customer requests and establish our roadmap.
- Work with the technical support team and other core Databricks teams to ensure that customer requests and escalations are resolved.
- Identify and achieve targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells, and new opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Develop Databricks champions and produce customer references for the marketing team.
- Be a true proponent of customer advocacy.
- You will inspire, mentor and coach other team members.
What we look for:
- Minimum 6 years experience working in customer-facing technical roles (in Customer Success, consulting, or related discipline)
- Experience at a SaaS company or with cloud architectures
- Languages: Python, or SQL
- Familiarity with the end-to-end data analytics workflow
- Experience with databases and data warehousing
- Problem solving skills, those that apply to a 'big data' environment
- Some travel may be involved depending on customer's needs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
Nice to have:
- Domain experience with Manufacturing, Retail, Health and Life Sciences, Communication and Media experience
- Fluency with cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Fluency with distributed streaming platforms (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience working with large-scale data processing services (Hadoop)
- Background in machine learning or working with ML tools and services.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
[Always put the boilerplate and D&I statement below for every job description]
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn - join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers business process softwareOur vision is a world in which finance leaders only have.
SummaryAre you ready to up-level your insights career and work with the world’s leading brands? Our growing team is looking for Data Management Directors (Open to Remote) who are intellectually curious and are passionate about research and data. Data.
Description:SSI is seeking an experienced Data Visualization Analyst to support a Navy program based in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will specialize in data mining, engineering and dashboard development. Remote work with occasional requirement.
The vision of Clinical Health Network for Transformation (CHN) is to better fulfill the mission and promise of Planned Parenthood to bring high-quality, affordable care to every member of our communities. CHN is a collaboration between 14 Planned Parenthood.
Job Type :Full TimeJob Location :RemoteJob Description:Technical Skills:Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.Experience with Snowflake.Deep technical level to successfully position and deploy Snowflake in customer environments.
More jobs by this company
While candidates in any major city are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations in various cities around the US.As a Specialist Solutions Architect (SSA), you will guide customers in building big data solutions on.
At Databricks, we are passionate about enabling data teams to solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the.
While candidates in any major city are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations in various cities around the US.As a Resident Solutions Architect (RSA) in our Professional Services team you will work with clients.